CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know the Intel.

I thought it was all obvious? Come on folks. Put your heads together and think!

$$$$ and HCS + _ _ _ = :weback:

Edit: get your teams together because you need to gitgud and fast

No, no, no!

It's:

1. Halo 5 HCS

2. ????????

3. Profit

Either you know the intel and gave 90% of it away, or u just made that up

What draws players and make the competition worth more of a fight? A gigantic prizepool. It worked for CoD. All of these MLG guys suddenly lingering around here and some of the tweets that the players have been making... It should be pretty obviously that if MLG takes grip of H5 its gonna have a series of huge prizepooled events. CoD champs has a big prizepool and draws a massive weekend of viewership and competition. They put on an incredible show at that, which is what halo needs. Why the rivalry when you can just pick your poison, and play for the same stakes?

Plus, this way we get formal back. ;)

What draws players and make the competition worth more of a fight? A gigantic prizepool. It worked for CoD. All of these MLG guys suddenly lingering around here and some of the tweets that the players have been making... It should be pretty obviously that if MLG takes grip of H5 its gonna have a series of huge prizepooled events. CoD champs has a big prizepool and draws a massive weekend of viewership and competition. They put on an incredible show at that, which is what halo needs. Why the rivalry when you can just pick your poison, and play for the same stakes?

Plus, this way we get formal back. ;)

Yeah I wrote something similiar to what you wrote. 

But do you actually officially know? Or just through your own deduction?

Yeah I wrote something similiar to what you wrote. 

But do you actually officially know? Or just through your own deduction?

Im gonna go ahead and assume that, i mean the only way to go above and beyond is to do that. I feel as if there is some other slight releases that will excite us as well. But i feel like the release of the MLG partnership and a CoD champs style tourny will kick it off.

A big prizepool alone wont make H5 a success imo. It worked for CoD because it has a huge following. They then see that there is money thrown at their game and get interested in the competitive side (maybe). But we need a rather large community first, so people who are interested in the game itself become intersted in the comp side.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A big prizepool alone wont make H5 a success imo. It worked for CoD because it has a huge following. They then see that there is money thrown at their game and get interested in the competitive side (maybe). But we need a rather large community first, so people who are interested in the game itself become intersted in the comp side.

maybe not, but it's at least a step.

So I'm assuming MLG has inked some sort of deal with 343 to host HCS events. Hope they're on Twitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

all these rumors and all i can think about is the small chance that PUCKETT is back in my halo life

• Upvote (+1) 3

Salaries provided for top 16 teams by ms? Someone with Le Intel like this so I can get a confirmation boner.

all these rumors and all i can think about is the small chance that PUCKETT is back in my halo life

I'm more excited about the prospect of Maven casting Halo on the regular.

I'm more excited about the prospect of Maven casting Halo on the regular.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What date are they releasing the information again? Sorry thanks to a game developer but the word "soon" means absolutely nothing to me anymore.

What date are they releasing the information again? Sorry thanks to a game developer but the word "soon" means absolutely nothing to me anymore.

Gamescom, so ...pretty soon :P

August 6th to 8th - Gamescom

• Upvote (+1) 1