CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OiaLa4z.gif

Naded's losing his mind.

Over 100 subs and about $750 in donations in 2 days, so would I. Very much deserved, glad he got to 700 subs, a natural born grinder and entertainer. Glad him and Ninja are doing well, we need more figureheads in Halo like this on twitch.

Congrats to him!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone have any ideas what the Pros are going to do between now and H5? Naded has been streaming consistently. Also @@TheSimms , good to see you back today. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have any ideas what the Pros are going to do between now and H5? Naded has been streaming consistently. Also @@TheSimms , good to see you back today. 

Batchford as usual being the currupt Mod in the chat...

Play whatever they want. 

No more scrims for H2A.

Heinz said he'll be playing through all the mcc campaigns on stream

I'm sure we will still see them stream, obviously not scrims though. There will be pre-release H5 tournaments though, there is one next week. 343 did the same with H2A last year.

I think the same players will be about, this week should be a chiller for most after the hard grind. I had the day off work so took advantage of no pros been about, 200 follows and 170 in chat. Today was a great day, thank you to all who watched.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You guys will probably think I'm dumb but I'd like to see the HCS playlist removed and then all the gametypes added to Team Hardcore along with the Halo 3 gametypes. I just really like cross game playlists and I'd like one to ranked and competitive.

You guys will probably think I'm dumb but I'd like to see the HCS playlist removed and then all the gametypes added to Team Hardcore along with the Halo 3 gametypes. I just really like cross game playlists and I'd like one to ranked and competitive.

The problem is that putting all the competitive games in one playlist will cause a lot of quitting. Most H2 Hardcore players hate Halo 3 and vice versa. They all have to be separate or all the games will be terrible.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, that's a bad idea given what the above poster said.

I propose instead to have the third option in the H2/3/2A playlists be a hardcore/MLG/HCS gametype. All these games' default settings are pretty close to their competitive counterparts.

I know the Intel.

I thought it was all obvious? Come on folks. Put your heads together and think!

$$$$ and HCS + _ _ _ = :weback:

Edit: get your teams together because you need to gitgud and fast

I know the Intel.

$$$$ and HCS + MLG = :weback:

Sounds about right to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like that Winterfox tee. It's basic but also nice and not over complicated.

0ef23939d99c3f7cd8ad00df8ac253bf.png

:prayers:

Did Snipedown/EG get a exclusive look at whats going on with Halo 5 and the competitive side of things? 

Or is this just normal game hype before launch...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Snipedown/EG get a exclusive look at whats going on with Halo 5 and the competitive side of things? 

Mix of both probably.

Not normal hype. 

:intel:

Not normal hype. 

:intel:

Do tell... or are we getting this information at Gamescom on the 4th?

:( how do i embed?

FTFY. Just post the URL, it'll do the work for you :3

• Upvote (+1) 1

RyanRenolyds-SlySmile.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

:)

I know the Intel.

I thought it was all obvious? Come on folks. Put your heads together and think!

$$$$ and HCS + _ _ _ = :weback:

Edit: get your teams together because you need to gitgud and fast

Either you know the intel and gave 90% of it away, or u just made that up