CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snip3down isn't the trolling type, but he is the type to get really easily hyped(Not to say other pros don't get hyped easily, check that T2 interview vid with Heinz, Snip3down, etc. about Halo 4).

So, I would just wait and see, unless it's saying that H5 HCS will go international, I'm going to go "meh" at it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well it has been speculated that since Xbox did not pick up exclusive rights to CoD that M$ will  throw more support towards the eSports Halo scene.

And lets not forget we did have a Halo 4 tournament with a big payout. However we would all rather have a league structure than a single large tournament that was FFA ending in 1v1s.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@FLuFFy Accidental neg rep on mobile, I know where that's from, shall find two posts to +rep.

• Upvote (+1) 1

$1 million dollar prize pool??

Nah. I think that's a bit too much. 250k-500k sounds more like it. There's not that much support yet for Halo 5.

Nah. I think that's a bit too much. 250k-500k sounds more like it. There's not that much support yet for Halo 5.

Well at this point Halo is all Microsoft has as far as an esport title. Cod is more than likely gonna be a Sony thing so they can afford to throw more money into Halo

When people keep telling me to get excited for Halo 5 but I just can't seem to do it

meh.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

When people keep telling me to get excited for Halo 5 but I just can't seem to do it

Perhaps Halo isn't for you.

;)

On stream Royal 2 and Snakebite just confirmed that CLG will stick together and that 2gre isn't retiring  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't help but get excited for Halo 5. I have the need to play a Halo game and there is no game left for me to play. Halo 5 is my only hope at this point until MCC is "Halo exactly as I remember it."

I know I have an addiction for halo when I keep telling myself I'm not having days off work for halo5 and then the tiniest tweet makes me rethink my decision.

yo, Simms I am gonna PM you my skype (for tournament usage)

DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES

HE KICKS PEOPLE OFFLINE IF THEY LIKE HALO 3

DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES

HE KICKS PEOPLE OFFLINE IF THEY LIKE HALO 3

xboxdigger94 has been offline for days.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So now that the HCS season has come to a close, do you think the HCS playlist will finally get some Forge maps?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So now that the HCS season has come to a close, do you think the HCS playlist will finally get some Forge maps?

If anything I could see it being removed

meh.gif

Yep, it's a "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice nineteen times shame on me" deal.

• Upvote (+1) 1