CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They did have a really nice hoodie on there in June time but now it's been taken off.

Just use one of those custom services where you can upload an image, put it on clothing and order something through that. It's a shame that the FB name has been left to rot. 

Just use one of those custom services where you can upload an image, put it on clothing and order something through that. It's a shame that the FB name has been left to rot. 

My wife does this as an at-home business.  Totally gonna have her make me one >.>

No way to set a default. I'd honestly just stick with the default font, it's just annoying reading one font and going back to another.

Like This Really Sucks Especially When You Bring Colours In

This is what I wanted to say without saying it haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was just about to buy the final boss hoodie from the mlg store and they've taken it off...

I really want the fb tshirt they had on there before but it was for a limited time only =\.

I'll take out of the top 10 idc im smart and know plays that's it

LOL easily top 10 silly goose

• Upvote (+1) 1

Boss Nasti and AGL Brad to return. :kappa:

HCS definitely needs more personalities like Boss Nasti.

There were talks that Royal 1, or Royal 2, OR lunchbox planned on retiring after Season 2 was over. Can anybody confirm any of that is true? Hard to think they would do that if H5 is suppose to have a lot of money for the pros.

There were talks that Royal 1, or Royal 2, OR lunchbox planned on retiring after Season 2 was over. Can anybody confirm any of that is true? Hard to think they would do that if H5 is suppose to have a lot of money for the pros.

Royal 1 is retiring and moving in with his career in accounting. Not sure if it was a job or schooling. I doubt Royal 2 or LBX are gonna be retiring. The prize pool is expected to increase substantially with Halo 5. And both Royal 2 and LBX are still top players in the game. Especially considering how small the scene is a top 6 finish is fairly "easy" for the top teams and can net them some cash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 1 is retiring and moving in with his career in accounting. Not sure if it was a job or schooling. I doubt Royal 2 or LBX are gonna be retiring. The prize pool is expected to increase substantially with Halo 5. And both Royal 2 and LBX are still top players in the game. Especially considering how small the scene is a top 6 finish is fairly "easy" for the top teams and can net them some cash.

That makes sense. Thank you. :)

Snipedown is hyped? Alright, I'm in. Cue the hype and "alright, alright" gifs

BOn6xQ4.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

:intel:

Snipedown is hyped? Alright, I'm in. Cue the hype and "alright, alright" gifs

BOn6xQ4.gif

6IjYKvr.gif

+1 if you know the anime

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Guys, I'm John Snow in this situation. I know nothing.

Back to reformatting W10.