CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah. I'm done watching today. Might as well pick up w/ tomorrow's matches. It utterly disgusting what this always online BS has led to. 

I don't watch much HCS, but when I do, there's a DC.  :kappa:

Can't spell crash without HCS in it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Having fun gents?

Heinz got a god damn over and almost a killtack on WFX and we missed it :(

He got the killtac!

CHOKE!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just don't get how you can go from making the 360 to making this....

I can't wait for this event to be over.

Guys, they've only had to restart 10 times. Could be worse. /s

We need actual LAN support. Seriously, this is a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I'm just curious, did they not see this kind of stuff happening when they came up with the "always online" philosophy? Granted MCC is also highly to blame, but the overwhelming amount of negatives seems kind of obvious.

So I'm just curious, did they not see this kind of stuff happening when they came up with the "always online" philosophy? Granted MCC is also highly to blame, but the overwhelming amount of negatives seems kind of obvious.

Because Don Mattrick was an idiot, plain as. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

XBONE>PS4>PC? WOW MS IS GOAT, XBONE HAS BEST MP EXCLUSIVES WITH HALO+GEARS+TITANFALL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because Don Mattrick was an idiot, plain as.

I wonder what their next move will be. With these problems being shown at this kind of stage XB1's aren't looking very good. And now that cod is going to be played competitively on PS4 that's another huge hit to them.

I wonder what their next move will be. With these problems being shown at this kind of stage XB1's aren't looking very good. And now that cod is going to be played competitively on PS4 that's another huge hit to them.

Hopefully give us real LAN and pour a metric fuckton of money into HCS. Give us events to rival CoD, or, well, at least try to.

This might be a dumb question, so please spare me the roast....

If Halo 5 is being built from the ground up to work on dedicated servers (even for custom games), does that mean these same issues are going to pop up for Halo 5?  

If Halo 5 is being built from the ground up to work on dedicated servers (even for custom games), does that mean these same issues are going to pop up for Halo 5?

technically yes, but MCC is also a heaping pile of doodoo which makes the problems 100x worse

I read that 343 said they could work with event organizers to get them a special server or something.

Actual offline play would be 100x easier....