CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Since I haven't seen a whole lot of WFX in the last tournaments, when was the last time Naded did exceptionally well? Every time I see him do exceptionally bad, stat wise that is.

Naded has had some rough kds this event.

Yeah, that last game looked pretty rough for him KD wise.  Granted he got 18 assists, but still.....

I'm absolutely mixing you up with @@TrueHaloMaster, my bad.

Silly default avatars.

How the hell is anyone meant to detect sarcasm from your post? You literally said they played like someone with down syndrome. 

That's just sad.

I volunteer at a daycare for physically and mentally handicapped kids (I deal with kids with all sorts of musculo and neuro degenerative diseases, autistic kids, down syndrome, etc.). I still use the "r word" colloquially from time to time, but please don't accuse me of being insensitive or insinuate anything of the matter, when I spend a good deal of my free time playing and taking care of affected children.

My comment on WFX is essentially making reference to Ryanoob's personal claims about his "in-game intelligence" throughout the years and the reputation he seems to have built, which I believe is as far off the mark as imaginably possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yeah, that last game looked pretty rough for him KD wise.  Granted he got 18 assists, but still.....

Yeah he had the most assists but you have to draw a line at some point.

I volunteer at a daycare for physically and mentally handicapped kids (I deal with kids with all sorts of musculo and neuro degenerative diseases, autistic kids, down syndrome, etc.). I still use the "r word" colloquially from time to time, but please don't accuse me of being insensitive or insinuate anything of the matter, when I spend a good deal of my free time playing and taking care of affected children.

My comment on WFX is essentially making reference to Ryanoob's personal claims about his "in-game intelligence" throughout the years and the reputation he seems to have built, which I believe is as far off the mark as imaginably possible.

Just because you volunteer with kids that deal with that, does not mean you can use that type of language. Also, it should give you better understanding of how those words affect those kids.

Basically, there's a better way to say what you said. So try better next time :)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just because you volunteer with kids that deal with that, does not mean you can use that type of language. Also, it should give you better understanding of how those words affect those kids.

Basically, there's a better way to say what you said. So try better next time :)

No, I'm saying that I am intimately involved with people and families that are affected. For me, the word simply doesn't refer to those children and I have never used it or use it to denote children with mental ******edness. It's my opinion, and the discussion is irrelevant in this thread.

Denial will beat EG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRO7DPLlmQc

I've been saying the same thing for a while...dude is not as smart as he thinks he is in-game. He may pull off a play that someone may not have thought of before...but dude isn't some halo genius. I honestly don't like his approach to halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz CLG? They're a little late with that one lol.

Having fun gents?

Heinz got a god damn over and almost a killtack on WFX and we missed it :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, I'm saying that I am intimately involved with people and families that are affected. For me, the word simply doesn't refer to those children and I have never used it or use it to denote children with mental ******edness. It's my opinion, and the discussion is irrelevant in this thread.

I work with a lot of black guys. Does that give me permission to expand my vocabulary?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Having fun gents?

Heinz got a god damn over and almost a killtack on WFX and we missed it :(

:wutface:  :bravo:  :walshy: ...where's Simms?

• Upvote (+1) 1