Game 9: Lockdown Ball: 200-166 EG

EGTL%20G9_zps8cytbsf0.png

Game 10: Warlord Bomb: 5-1 EG

EGTL%20G10_zpsmwbjgdzp.png

Game 11: Shrine TS: 50-31 TL

EGTL%20G11_zpsrebttgtq.png

EG WINS SERIES 8-3

EGTL%20Stats%20revised_zpsphd3q5jj.png

Interesting stat: Ninja was +28 on host and -28 off-host.

Snip3down was +2 off-host and +42 on host.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He gets angry. He hates when people disrespect him and it makes him zone in and focus 10x harder and go ultra beast mode. It's been proven time and time again. Ask @@RyaNoob

Ah gotcha. Ogre 2 makes sense but I couldn't think of anything why you shouldn't do that to legit. Thank you :)

All these top 5s made me think of a discussion I had with some buddies: If you could build a dream team to take out EG, who would be on it?

I'm thinking Heinz, Pistola, APG, and Hysteria.

Continuing this discussion. How do you guys thing a BtH team would do? Maniac, Cloud, APG, Heinz

Isn't El Town the guy who teabagged 2gre on mainstage after noscoping him at a Reach event? I remember that vividly for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Isn't El Town the guy who teabagged 2gre on mainstage after noscoping him at a Reach event? I remember that vividly for some reason.

Of course you remember 2gre being teabagged  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8

royal 2, snakebite, 2gre, apg

pistola would work too. i just think apg's aggressiveness is what they need

I originally thought they would ask APG, but I was wrong  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

TL vs. C9

Game 1 200- 164 C9 won.

23hii3V.png?1

Game 2 5-4 TL

GmZfUwt.png?1

Game 3 2-1 C9

PFYYDtx.png?1

Game 4 50-41 C9

5AYDnIA.png?1

Game 5 200 - 83 C9 won.

gJs6QfC.png?1

3xwMT3x.png

Sorry the scoreboards doesn't look that good, pistola's stream isn't that good of quality.

I'm going to try to do TL when I can, I'm not going to be able to do it everytime since Ninja and spartan have their cams in front of the stats.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Interesting stat: Ninja was +28 on host and -28 off-host.

Snip3down was +2 off-host and +42 on host.

That says so much. So much.

EG's kryptonite team:

Formal, APG, Ola, Heinz

Sorry the scoreboards doesn't look that good, pistola's stream isn't that good of quality.

I'll make my stats sheet look better next time, I'm going to try to do TL when I can, I'm not going to be able to do it everytime since Ninja and spartan have their cams in front of the stats.

I've been getting my EG stats from Spartan when EG isn't streaming, just let him know you want to record the stats and remind him after every game. He has a separate scene with only game play that he switches to for stats.

EG's kryptonite team:

Formal, APG, Ola, Heinz

I've been getting my EG stats from Spartan when EG isn't streaming, just let him know you want to record the stats and remind him after every game. He has a separate scene with only game play that he switches to for stats.

Alright, awesome, thanks for letting me know.

I've had APG as the top player on Denial these last two tournaments.  He is so aggressive in pursuing the objective and killing everything in his way.  I don't understand why more people don't have him higher up on their lists of top players.

blocked 

I'm not talking trash on aPG. I agree he's one of the better pros. But who puts aPG above Pistola, and why? Someone explain in detail how he's better than Pistola. I'd love to know why.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not talking trash on aPG. I agree he's one of the better pros. But who puts aPG above Pistola, and why? Someone explain in detail how he's better than Pistola. I'd love to know why.

Just a very misguided opinion of him, it's like a 2-3 year old statement that people use when talking about APG just because it was an old general opinion of him. Most people that talk about APG now definitely have limited knowledge of him as an actual player. I rarely see him make reckless and questionable plays, no more than any other pros. He plays to get in the middle of everything and cause chaos. He brings a completely different element to a team and people don't really know much about it since he doesn't have a super popular couple hundred viewer stream, and isn't on the main screen a lot. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just a very misguided opinion of him, it's like a 2-3 year old statement that people use when talking about APG just because it was an old general opinion of him. Most people that talk about APG now definitely have limited knowledge of him as an actual player. I rarely see him make reckless and questionable plays, no more than any other pros. He plays to get in the middle of everything and cause chaos. He brings a completely different element to a team and people don't really know much about it since he doesn't have a super popular couple hundred viewer stream, and isn't on the main screen a lot. 

Chig, Mikwin, Heinz, aPG > Chig, Mikwin, Heinz, Pistola? 

So in your opinion, do you think aPG with his ability to make plays inside of chaos is better than Pistola's ability to stay alive? In other words, do you think aPG is better for Denial than Pistola would be? 

Again, I'm not talking trash, I'm just very interested in understanding why aPG would be held higher than Pistola, when Pistola has a reputation for being able to do it all very well. 

I used to annoy me to no end when all gandhi would say about apg is that he rushes/challenges and therefore dies the majority of times.

Continuing this discussion. How do you guys thing a BtH team would do? Maniac, Cloud, APG, Heinz

Needs more Formal.

Chig, Mikwin, Heinz, aPG > Chig, Mikwin, Heinz, Pistola? 

So in your opinion, do you think aPG with his ability to make plays inside of chaos is better than Pistola's ability to stay alive? In other words, do you think aPG is better for Denial than Pistola would be? 

Again, I'm not talking trash, I'm just very interested in understanding why aPG would be held higher than Pistola, when Pistola has a reputation for being able to do it all very well. 

He's saying he doesn't need an ability to stay alive because the other team will be dead.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like APG's playstyle is what allows Mikwen to perform at such a high level.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He's saying he doesn't need an ability to stay alive because the other team will be dead.

So aPG > Pistola?

So aPG > Pistola?

I don't think anyone is saying either player is greater than the other.

What is safe to say is they're both crazy valuable players, they just bring different strengths to the table.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Might Be late but did anyone see the ad on the Xbox one dashboard for season 2 finals? Btw first post

Didn't see that, I'll have to take a peek next time I boot up my box.

And welcome!

Might Be late but did anyone see the ad on the Xbox one dashboard for season 2 finals? Btw first post

Great name. Welcome to the boards my friend! Im glad they're doing that. A few advertisements can go a long way.