CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not a fan of this move of cloud to clg would rather see olawe'll see if im wrong though. Wonder what lethul was talking about when he said the changes from 36 hours ago

Really sad about Heinz :(. CLG no longer my fave team. EG will prob be unstoppable now TBH, none of the changes so far seem for the better. 

LMAO, CLG dropped Heinz for Cloud? 

Not once have I heard the words "Cloud is playing so good right now" or anything similar to that all season... and they pick him up?

Everytime they cut to Cloud during the S1 finals, he was making easily the worst, dumbest decisions I've ever seen. Like getting a snipe and dying within 5 seconds because he wants to challenge a BR guy from hut to flag...

God, CLG got WORSE with this change. Enjoy 3rd and below CLG fans. 

(I'm an EG fanboy, and this makes things easier for us, but it still pisses me off).

Also these team changes suck so far. Ola being on C9 is a let down, then this Cloud thing...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

If Contra somehow gets dropped why doesn't he team up with Devonator and try to find two from there? Those guys are animals online, I assume they're just as good on LAN. 

Just a thought

If Contra somehow gets dropped why doesn't he team up with Devonator and try to find two from there? Those guys are animals online, I assume they're just as good on LAN. 

Just a thought

Contra already left the team, or Optic dropped him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a big fan of Cloud, but i think Heinz is the better overall player. He just hasn't had the best last couple events. I wouldn't of made a switch if i was CLG. 

To be fair, CLG has looked shaky (or not their early season dominant selves) in a bunch of those HCS online cups and a distant 2nd from EG in the last two LANs (G4G and HCS Finals). If the rest of the team decided that they couldn't close the gap on EG with their lineup, then they definitely needed to shake things up with a change rather than say "eh, 2nd is good enough". Don't know if Cloud will be enough to push CLG to the next level, but I'm not sure Ola would've made a lot of sense as a "guaranteed" improvement either, given the questions surrounding his motivation and his lengthy injury layoff. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously though, stop annoying a guy on vacation with some fake team bs. You wonder why people mock and give you shit all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'd be interested in seeing a power ranking from you in terms of top EU players, I think its something a lot of people here are lacking knowledge of - I definitely am. On another point i dont think anybody should move from Europe to NA for anything less than that. Giving up your whole life to barely scrape by playing halo that far from home just don't sound like an intelligent decision to me. 

Chalkie

Perry

Septic

Reaction

Riotz

BUK20

Fuzion

I think the top 4 are our strongest in terms of the ones who could/would go pro in the US (reaction allready has done this) but that's just my opinion

• Upvote (+1) 3

Poor guy, probably had a nice meditation session, came out all full of calm, jumps on twitter fro a sec and suddenly he's seeing htat he's teaming with the Sudds. That's gonna fuck with anyone's moko

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A lot of you seem to have an innate ability to see the future and declare a Cloud CLG combination as terrible before you see as much as a scrim. Impressive. Must be nice to have such abilities.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chalkie

Perry

Septic

Reaction

Riotz

BUK20

Fuzion

I think the top 4 are our strongest in terms of the ones who could/would go pro in the US (reaction allready has done this) but that's just my opinion

Simply based off last two events I feel Beej can't be ignored. If he's dedicated he's a god

• Upvote (+1) 1

A lot of you seem to have an innate ability to see the future and declare a Cloud CLG combination as terrible before you see as much as a scrim. Impressive. Must be nice to have such abilities.

I guess when you see a player make some of the worst plays youve seen all season you assume the worst. Crazy how that works right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMAO, CLG dropped Heinz for Cloud? 

Not once have I heard the words "Cloud is playing so good right now" or anything similar to that all season... and they pick him up?

Everytime they cut to Cloud during the S1 finals, he was making easily the worst, dumbest decisions I've ever seen. Like getting a snipe and dying within 5 seconds because he wants to challenge a BR guy from hut to flag...

God, CLG got WORSE with this change. Enjoy 3rd and below CLG fans. 

(I'm an EG fanboy, and this makes things easier for us, but it still pisses me off).

Also these team changes suck so far. Ola being on C9 is a let down, then this Cloud thing...

As far as I'm aware most pros rate Cloud as a top 5 player

Simply based off last two events I feel Beej can't be ignored. If he's dedicated he's a god

Beej said himself he doesn't feel on top form right now, and is gonna sweat the game from now on

Just a thought

GG Ravioli no re  :kappa:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

As far as I'm aware most pros rate Cloud as a top 5 player

Beej said himself he doesn't feel on top form right now, and is gonna sweat the game from now on

I think Beej>Perry when he's dedicated. Maybe that's cause I don't like perry personally haha

Chalkie

Perry

Septic

Reaction

Riotz

BUK20

Fuzion

Hmmm.. Riotz above Buk20? I dunno.

I think Beej>Perry when he's dedicated. Maybe that's cause I don't like perry personally haha

Beej isn't a slayer anymore, not like what he was on Reach

Perry is a pure slayer, and very good at it

Hmmm.. Riotz about Buk20? I dunno.

Riotz shows up on LAN more than Buk20

• Upvote (+1) 1