CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Top 16 payout? 16th place would get like 100 bucks. Might as well get nada.

the name works because everyone always expects them to lose against top teams. I think of it more of them being aware of how the community perceives them rather than them saying that they suck. They might not be a top 8 team but they don't suck at halo

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Havok and @@bman will know. Did all pros get the stipends? Did top 8 get them on top of prize money?

@ Awesome avy bro. Top 1 character in the Lucasverse 

Yes, shit barely covered anything though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, shit barely covered anything though.

You were like 11 in 2006, lol. How do you know this? I realize it was nothing but my main question was if it went back that far or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately... No. The SD cards we used were corrupted or didn't have anything on them, and I haven't been able to figure a way to get them uploaded yet :/

If you have any of the files (even though they are corrupted), I'd love to take a look and see if I can work some magic on them!

• Upvote (+1) 1

You were like 11 in 2006, lol. How do you know this? I realize it was nothing but my main question was if it went back that far or not.

oh, well I know I got a stipend for having a top 16 seed for all of 2011.

• Upvote (+1) 4

like a boss.

still curious though because sudd mightve had a point, top 16 were getting something before hysteria was placing lol. although it doesnt matter, i still love to see those two go back and forth, lol

@@Havok and @@bman will know. Did all pros get the stipends? Did top 8 get them on top of prize money?

@ Awesome avy bro. Top 1 character in the Lucasverse 

It would make sense Top 8 got the stipends + prize money because Top 16 got stipends with 8 of those teams earning the prize money. Makes sense to me anyway.

Thanks man, these characters always deserve more love in my opinion. I was upset when Disney destroyed so much of the cannon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

honestly, good for WFX. I watched a bit of that and Tragic's team just needed to man up and play.

lol hysteria didn't place top 8 until his seventh event (just checked to be sure; http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Hysteria)

only case i can think of where someone placed that high that quickly was snipedown (top 8 in his first event) and formal (5th in his first event?)

I'm pretty sure Roybox placed 4th in their first event as 5K.

Anyone know what time the PGL 10k continues today?

I'm pretty sure Roybox placed 4th in their first event as 5K.

Anyone know what time the PGL 10k continues today?

I can't really remember what teams the 5k members were on before 5k, specifically roybox. I remember hokum and fear going to at least one event with a no-name team but wasn't sure where the rest stood

lol hysteria didn't place top 8 until his seventh event (just checked to be sure; http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Hysteria)

only case i can think of where someone placed that high that quickly was snipedown (top 8 in his first event) and formal (5th in his first event?)

Hysteria got Top 8 in FFA at MLG Meadowlands 2007 (2nd Event).

For those not around those times, that isn't an easy feat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is random but Naded and Randa seems like they're really good friends so I wonder if that's the reason why contra got dropped instead of Randa for Ark?