CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think Str8 Sick off of Str8 is almost guaranteed at this point. I think he and Prototype will want to team again, and I think Str8 Rippin is going to want to make a play for Pistola or for one of the players displaced by his return. Legit and Naded staying probably depends on any other team shake-ups. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Classic reunion with Chig, Mikwen, Str8 Sick, & Prototype? Think the first two are better though, no offense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are confusing greatness with individual ability. Yes, there players have come and gone better than Saiyan. But he was part of the greatest dominance in the Halo competitive scene at a time when the scene was much bigger than it has been since 09.

Wrong, He was the least important player to FB success.  That's not debatable.   He was just along for the ride.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wrong, He was the least important player to FB success.  That's not debatable.   He was just along for the ride.

"Least important player of the most important Halo team in history".

Sick burn I guess?

Sick burn I guess?

That's not a slight to him.  Look at the guys he teamed with.

It's more of an argument towards the OP saying he is top 5 all time.   Which I think we both agree is an egregious statement.

Sick burn I guess?

Hell of a CE player as well.

Btw, at what point does Snipedown make it into the top players of all time argument?  Halo 3 NC, apart of the team that ran H4, Won H2A season 1 Cup.

Just food for thought

what ever happened to ghandi making a comeback?

Ghandi needs to make a comeback.......................

to the commentator booth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's not a slight to him.  Look at the guys he teamed with.

It's more of an argument towards the OP saying he is top 5 all time.   Which I think we both agree is an egregious statement.

Oh, I totally missed that post.

Yeah no Saiyan is not top 5. He hovers around the border of top 10. I'd slot him just ahead of Karma.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Btw, at what point does Snipedown make it into the top players of all time argument?  Halo 3 NC, apart of the team that ran H4, Won H2A season 1 Cup.

Just food for thought

I'd say he just entered the discussion by winning the finals.

Did I say otherwise? Along for the ride is getting into hyperbole territory though. Doesn't take away from his legacy.

edit:

We are working off of different definitions of greatest by the way. Mine isn't anymore valid than yours, but that's the way I approach it.

Did I say otherwise? Along for the ride is getting into hyperbole territory though. Doesn't take away from his legacy.

edit:

We are working off of different definitions of greatest by the way. Mine isn't anymore valid than yours, but that's the way I approach it.

By that logic, Robert Horry is 1 of the greatest basketball players of all time because he won 7 championships.

edit

If you want to continue this conversation we should take it too PM's.   Let's get back OT.

By that logic, Robert Horry is 1 of the greatest basketball players of all time because he won 7 championships.

edit

If you want to continue this conversation we should take it too PM's.   Let's get back OT.

Basketball has more than 4 players on a team.

Just saying

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, idk if Spartan deserves it, but I could definitely see him being the "breakout" player of H2A in terms of people who weren't around at all before.

I would say Spartan's name was somewhat known. I never really watched Reach, but he was around in Halo 4.

Alright, my mandatory Str8 Rippin wish-list for the next season, both entirely unreasonable and totally in wonderland. There'll be some more possible scenarios, and I'll list those too:

Tsquared, Legit, Naded, Ninja: Depending on how tied to the C9 sponsor Ninja is, this could be one of the most likely line-ups. Str8 needs slaying power to climb into the 3-6 range permanently, and Ninja has what it takes to provide that for them. What he really would bring to the team would be intangible though: the most dedicated player in the game, and an extremely aggressive playstyle. His dedication alone would probably cause the other members of Str8 Rippin to play more, which is needed.

Tsquared, Legit, Naded, Hysteria: Hysteria is a hot hand, and one of the few potential "pure" slayers not on a Top 3 team. He's the sniping monster and general slaying force Str8 needs to propel themselves forward. Also, scenario is not entirely unreasonable, but a bit more on the dreamland side.

Tsquared, Legit, Naded, Contra: Contra may be the young talent, ala Neighbor, that Tsquared needs to find to crack into the 3-6 range again. I think there's a pretty decent chance that Contra gets dropped from Optic at this point.

Tsquared, Legit, Naded, Chig / Mikwen: Chig and Mikwen are both pure slayers, but because of the uncertain status of Denial, the likely hood of this happening is unknown, and other, potentially better options might be available to Mikwen and Chig are unknown. Dreamland side for sure.

I've been hearing a lot about Spartan, and I know that Gabriel is a mean sniper. Other potential lineups I could think of where T2, Legit, Spartan, Gabriel and T2, Legit, Naded, Gabriel / Spartan. I do not know much about Spartan: what's he best known for? His strengths and his weaknesses? These scenarios would be highly likely, but would they be a good fit? I don't know much about them.

I think Ninja teaming with those guys might calm him down a lot too.

In terms of gameplay, I'd like to see Hysteria on that team the most, although I dunno how they (especially T2) would react to Hysteria's whining and shittalking his own teammates.

But anything can happen. Remember when hysteria dropped ola? If im correct

This was mostly SK from what ive heard but it could have been a combo

Can there be a F/A list on main post?

Know there's:

Goofy

SK 

Prototype

Randa

Cpt. Anarchy

????

If they tweet/post/etc I'll add them to OP.

I read str8 kong call ninja the most dedicated player and just had a nice chuckle

maybe the most dedicated H1Z1 player  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MVP for each team?

I'd say Roy, Royal 2, Arkanum, Hysteria, Chig, Naded, Spartan, & Ace. 

• Upvote (+1) 4