CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja is a grinder i dont see him teaming with optic i never see them grinding. Maybe it will change for season 2

That is Optic's biggest problem imo, not their skill. 

I can see ninja teaming with spartan though. Not sure who their 3rd and 4th would be.

Maybe Ninja Spartan Naded Legit

Maybe even Ninja Spartan Goofy and a fourth

Ninja is a grinder i dont see him teaming with optic i never see them grinding. Maybe it will change for season 2

What? I wasn't talking about Ninja leaving to Optic. Just leaving FiS, VicX, and Hysteria to form another team.

Then Hysteria, FiS, and VicX would just be a to3 with no sposorship. Which could lead to Hysteria going to Optic in place of Contra because he feels they would be a better team/better than anything he could get with VicX, FiS, and a fourth.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That wasnt directed at you specificly, I was just saying what I thought about him joining optic

Edit: im on my phone idk how my quote messed up

For such a big slayer, I've seen FiS go more negative than Ninja for most games this past weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Very excited for Season 2.  I just finished watching the rebroadcast, and I noticed when CLG vs NB went to a game 5 (the first one)

where is this rebroadcast you speak of?

For such a big slayer, I've seen FiS go more negative than Ninja for most games this past weekend. 

TOO CLOSE TO THE TV!

• Upvote (+1) 3

where is this rebroadcast you speak of?

twitch.tv/halo

Some teams I hope/predict to see

Ntn - Ryanoob, Contra, Cloud, Gooby

C9 - Ninja, Spartan, Legit, T2

Denial - Mikwen, Chig, Heinz, Ola

CLG - Ogre 2, Royal 2, Snakebite, Naded

Optic - Ace, Assault, Flame, Hysteria 

Dynasty - Tiz, Destin, VicX, FiS

Elevate - Gab, Munoz, Str8 Sick, Prototype

How high?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm just waiting....

TSM03-BW.jpg

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :prayers:

Didn't Ola win FFA in H2 also? But to me RoyBox are only just behind Ogre2. They've never been on a team that wasn't challenging for 1st (except maybe 5k in H2) where even Ogre2 had some lows in H3 (2009 Final Boss)

I'd say

OGRE2 >>>> OGRE1 >Walshy > Saiyan then Roybox, Ola

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'd say

Saiyan isn't even close to in the conversation. Ogre 1 isn't either. Walshy and RoyBox are pretty similar to me, both a chunk behind 2gre.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which teams are on contracts? 

I know denial was. Probably all the big orgs

I'd say

Haha no way in hell.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saiyan isn't even close to in the conversation. Ogre 1 isn't either. Walshy and RoyBox are pretty similar to me, both a chunk behind 2gre.

Elamite deserves mention, IMHO.

Heinz had one average/poor event. CLG would be insane to make any kind of team change. They had an average placing of Top 2 for the entire first season. Anyone who thinks they should make a change must be watching a different game or something.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Haha no way in hell.

You are confusing greatness with individual ability. Yes, there players have come and gone better than Saiyan. But he was part of the greatest dominance in the Halo competitive scene at a time when the scene was much bigger than it has been since 09.

Heinz had one average/poor event. CLG would be insane to make any kind of team change. They had an average placing of Top 2 for the entire first season. Anyone who thinks they should make a change must be watching a different game or something.

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

How high?

I'm assuming you're referring to the CLG roster? I explained that was because of bias for wanting Naded to be on a good team and would like to see Ola and Heinz back together. 

Can there be a F/A list on main post?

Know there's:

Goofy

SK 

Prototype

Randa

Cpt. Anarchy

????

what ever happened to ghandi making a comeback?

• Upvote (+1) 1