CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SEASON 2 IS CRAZY!

HALO 5 HCS WILL BE TOO!  :milk:  :milk:  :milk:  :milk:  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I don''t want this gamergate shit to seep it's way into Halo too.  There is a reason there's no female casters or especially players.

what is the reason? i really want to know please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never seen this one. That hurt to watch. 

Off camera, APG made her mess up there..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off camera, APG made her mess up there..

Yes. She got so much better over the last two days. She interviewed me both Saturday and Sunday and she did perfectly fine. Unfortunately, people didn't see what APG did to make everyone laugh and catch her off guard. ^_^

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes. She got so much better over the last two days. She interviewed me both Saturday and Sunday and she did perfectly fine. Unfortunately, people didn't see what APG did to make everyone laugh and catch her off guard. ^_^

Legit the funniest thing Brad could of EVER done, I wish there was like a video of it. IT was by far the best moment of that tournament, to be fair though she stood no chance to what he was doing I think anyone but bravo would of been amused. 

Is there any chance you can give us like another 8 sentences about it without even hinting towards what happened? That'd be great. Buzzfeed is hiring too btw

Whatever buzzfeed is xD 

As I looked up slowly agreeing gazing upon the 10.000 on the check I see a shadow in the crowd, on the arms I saw a hint of orange as if the sun were setting right in front of my eyes. Blinded for a second I can't make it out, but when I come to my senses I can finally see what it was. My recently defeated nemesis aPureGangster was standing there, both hands extended forward with each middle finger up to the sky and looking directly at me. I laughed, they laughed, we laughed. Then the interview was botched from that point on.

TLDR; APG was in the middle of the crowd giving everyone the finger and looking like a freak

That doesn't sound like the FUNNIEST thing Brad could've EVER done.

Prototype with the buzzfeed post indeed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That doesn't sound like the FUNNIEST thing Brad could've EVER done.

Prototype with the buzzfeed post indeed.

You didn't see it man, IT was legendary 

Notice ninja's twitter handle ends in 'TB'... Team Beyond?

His name is Tyler Blevins

Or Richard Tyler Blevins.

But we can totally say its Team Beyond.  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 8