CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have a Team Speak server I have offered to many teams to join with their own lobby that is password protected for free... If anyone wants in let me know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wasn't even getting ddosed but I went ahead and changed my IP, and used the SSH tunneling system that someone posted on here. Now my skype puts out a fake IP, so only way anyone can get my IP is through matching me in MCC.

(Obviously there's other ways, but these kids only know a few ways)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wasn't even getting ddosed but I went ahead and changed my IP, and used the SSH tunneling system that someone posted on here. Now my skype puts out a fake IP, so only way anyone can get my IP is through matching me in MCC.

(Obviously there's other ways, but these kids only know a few ways)

The lengths you have to go to play a game. Unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

PLEASE

he's been saying that for forever. He couldn't get on a team before the first event and gave up.

Wait, why is this first time I've seen this?!

Probably because it was only made a few days ago.

I feel like an unpracticed Formal is still a top 10 player. Maybe top 5, really. 

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see him on Winterfox instead of Randa. That line up would be insane.

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG and Ninja's team were about to scrim and it appears as though Spartan just got hit again. He tweeted earlier that he had taken steps to prevent it from happening again so I'm not sure what happened.

EDIT: Spartan is back. They are about to play a PGL against Denial.

PLEASE

Sorry to break it to you, but you are misinterpreting that tweet.  "Matt Piper favorited" was literally one of his old twitter names, playing off of his excessive twitter activity (mostly with regards to interacting with e-whores).  Look at the tweet right before to see the context ("I feel like opening my DM's for like a hour").  He recently broke up with his girlfriend I believe.

It has nothing to do with "returning" to Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry to break it to you, but you are misinterpreting that tweet.  "Matt Piper favorited" was literally one of his old twitter names, playing off of his excessive twitter activity (mostly with regards to interacting with e-whores).  Look at the tweet right before to see the context ("I feel like opening my DM's for like a hour").  He recently broke up with his girlfriend I believe.

It has nothing to do with "returning" to Halo.

fun police

l07pqpq.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Shooter just got hit offline during the first PGL game against Denial. Game ended with Ninja's team up 34-29 on Warlord Slayer.

Denial started a PGL vs The Other Guys. But Shooter got hit offline during game 1 so they cancelled the match.

mad.gif

So... can we get those dedicated servers that 343 made a big deal about at E3?

That wouldn't change anything.

Players still have individual IPs

It would hide the players IPs from the other players whom they are matching, thus making people have to rely on other methods to get IPs from the pros.

He's back!

Good to see him back on that YouTube grind.

And of course the damn barking dogs make an appearance at the end lol.

It would hide the players IPs from the other players whom they are matching, thus making people have to rely on other methods to get IPs from the pros.

If the dedicated servers work how they're supposed to*

Stated this a few times.

Some pros can change their IP whenever they want. Their modem lets you do this. You can go into your modem from your browser, click release, wait a bit, click renew, then reset your modem and boom, it's changed.

I, personally, have called my ISP three different times to see if they knew anything I didn't and of course they didn't. They then said the only way it could be changed is if someone was sent to the house. Someone came and they had no fucking clue what changing and IP meant and they went back to their van to google it... Then came back and did all the things that I've already tried.

On another note, I should be releasing a video today and I will be making another one asap.

Nice video with some solid plays.  That ninja on Str8Sick was a doozy.  One thing I would recommend, if you haven't tried it already, is take off the "auto focus" on your webcam if that is an option.  I've been in your stream several times and it is just something that catches my attention, somewhat annoying and takes away from the viewer watching the gameplay.  Back when I was streaming, I also had "auto focus" on, until a viewer suggested I turn it off, and it was very simple to do so in OBS. Just config>Webcam>uncheck the box that says "auto focus".  From that point, I played around with the settings until I got the right zoom and lighting I preferred.  I don't know, maybe your webcam does not have that option, or you like having "auto focus" because of the setting you are playing in, but just a suggestion.

Keep up the solid content.  Your reactions are just as entertaining as the plays themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Got my motivation back, I guess people just don't learn their lesson the first, second, or third time. #BELIEVE  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Got my motivation back, I guess people just don't learn their lesson the first, second, or third time. #BELIEVE  :lxthul:

The Hype ?  :lxthul:

Dumping the sniper off map to spite Roy put some pep back in your step?  :saucey:  :weback:

You do know what a dedicated server is, right?

With P2P, there's a host(a client which is also a server), everybody connects to it and you'll know everybodies IPs if you're the host otherwise you'll only know the host's IP.

With Dedis, there's a dedicated server(which isn't a client), which everybody connects to and it got everybodies IP & only IP clients will have is the servers IP(meaning if you won't be able to get other clients IPs).

Got my motivation back, I guess people just don't learn their lesson the first, second, or third time. #BELIEVE   :lxthul:

Ok, Now go back to playing CSGO.  :lxthul: