CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hope we hear something soon regarding this weekend's tournament, getting pretty close now.

Big question. If Gilkey comes back, does the towel come back too??

That's all that matters.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looks like End Result might be finished before they had a chance to get started again. Maybe the commitment wasn't there from the rest of the squad?( DarkScorpian seeing as he was dropped?)

Burton tweeted out he is a to2 with Krizen. Might see some interesting moves to acquire these two in the AM scene, some top talent there.

Someone already talking, who I havnt seen/heard from in a while.

https://twitter.com/gilkey315/status/596501255251435520

Accidental neg, sorry.

Big question. If Gilkey comes back, does the towel come back too??

That's all that matters.

"Oh let's go!!!! Let's f*** go!!!"

-Gilkey

We're going live on The Pit again today. 3PM Eastern with @@TheSimms and @@Aries We may or may not have a fourth that is yet to be determined. Either way it will be a good show, gunna talk about roster moves, the upcoming online cup, a little talk surrounding PGL and a discussion about breakout in Halo 5. Hope to see you guys there! twitch.tv/thesimms will be where we go live :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hearing the hotfix is coming this afternoon :prayers:

I dont like the sound of a "hotfix" ... Please dont break the game further.. 

We're going live on The Pit again today. 3PM Eastern with @@TheSimms and @@Aries We may or may not have a fourth that is yet to be determined. Either way it will be a good show, gunna talk about roster moves, the upcoming online cup, a little talk surrounding PGL and a discussion about breakout in Halo 5. Hope to see you guys there! twitch.tv/thesimms will be where we go live :)

Can I volunteer to be the fourth  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Try to get Lxthul, so he can talk about how bad he's doing in CS.  :lxthul:

where day at doe?

Also "The Pit" will be cancelled due to technical difficulties, I was just informed of this so I figured I'd let you all that are waiting on it know 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also "The Pit" will be cancelled due to technical difficulties, I was just informed of this so I figured I'd let you all that are waiting on it know 

Tweet from Throop:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea sorry guys have to cancel this week. Aries will still be joining us next week as will someone else we will announce closer to the date of the show. Sorry once again but next week will be awesome I promise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#WeNotEntirelyDead

Nope, but we're still ready for a salad

#Vegetable 

• Upvote (+1) 5