CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I heard the problem is more likely to happen to more friends you have. Not sure why but it makes sense when my cousins don't have to reset their mac address.

Maybe.

I have maybe 30 people added. I havent had any problems finding games, its been super fast like it has been for a few months. Also parties have been super easy to get into and start.

I thought it was maybe something to do with being from the EU but...

While Halo is still broken(and therefore HCS after being fixed).... Dota 2 racked up(already) over 5 million dollars for TI5 in just 3-4 days(and this is after  taking 75% off  of what players spend in the compendium), and we have long ways to go till they close out the compendium for this year.

Makes me so sad for Halo but so excited for TI5 at the same time ! 

bought my compendium and I'm thinking about going to ti5 :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

bought my compendium and I'm thinking about going to ti5 :D

I'm so jealous, hopefully I will be able to go to TI6 once i finish off paying all my debts. Still going to buy dat compendium. 

No place yet ?

Have they announced the venue for this year already?

Its been seattle the past 3 years think its the same

4 Shot: An HCS Podcast is going to be live at (or around) 8:30 EST. Information can be found in our thread. This week's episode will feature a video interview with Pistola from Cloud 9 as well as the normal talking points. If you can't make the live show, the recording will be posted to YouTube a few hours after the show, or tomorrow morning. Hope to see some of you there.

Shoutout to @@Buckness for making that interview happen.

• Upvote (+1) 6

what's ti5?

TI is short for The International, which is the annual DOTA 2 world championship.  This is the 5th year of it, hence the 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

bmJqyzK.png

So I stopped by Ninjas stream and seen he was having a design contest for a new shirt he is coming out with. Here is my first draft on a graphic. Any feedback is welcome  :milk:

Not a huge fan of the color scheme but the actual graphic and the thought behind it is brilliant.

bmJqyzK.png

So I stopped by Ninjas stream and seen he was having a design contest for a new shirt he is coming out with. Here is my first draft on a graphic. Any feedback is welcome  :milk:

:ghost:

You should try your hand at some Beyond shirt designs  :prayers:

I've pretty recently just had the spark to compete again (which is a pretty inconvenient time) but I've managed to assemble a team and bring back the legend PreDevoNatoR. We WILL be going to PGL Indianapolis.

Well, ContrAry to popular belief, looks like you're showing up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've pretty recently just had the spark to compete again (which is a pretty inconvenient time) but I've managed to assemble a team and bring back the legend PreDevoNatoR. We WILL be going to PGL Indianapolis.

Reality Check is back?

• Upvote (+1) 8

bmJqyzK.png

I personally love it.  Color scheme too.  Makes me miss the cow hat days of stomping the Sudds in 1v1s lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

TI5 is at the Key Arena. 
Tickets sold out instantly when they went on sale like a month ago.

Last I checked they were going for like 300+ on eBay.

EG has the best team in that game too  :lxthul:

TI5 is at the Key Arena. 

I heard EG is in a slump though

• Upvote (+1) 4

I heard EG is in a slump though

Don't EGsagurate things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 Shot: An HCS Podcast is going to be live at (or around) 8:30 EST. Information can be found in our thread. This week's episode will feature a video interview with Pistola from Cloud 9 as well as the normal talking points. If you can't make the live show, the recording will be posted to YouTube a few hours after the show, or tomorrow morning. Hope to see some of you there.

Shoutout to @@Buckness for making that interview happen.

Live right now!

TI5 is at the Key Arena. 

Next year is happening. Wherever it is I'll be attending.

I hope EG does actually get it this year.

Someone mentioned it, idk if it was posted or not yet though;

The overkill through the smoke was a blind headshot on someone in mid jump. He went and looked at in theatre on stream, completely ridiculous.