CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I may be wrong, but I believe an outside studio actually fixed MCC for March, but it was 343i that actaully "broke" the game again ironically for April.

EDIT: Here it is

1347b49dc1072b20254a97387fbdd27e.png

I'm confused.  They're outsourcing to the company that made Enemy Territory and Brink?

...after they already outsource everything else to Certain Affinity?

• Upvote (+1) 2

NVM there is no point anymore I just look like a big whiny baby

stop complaining about complaining trash 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm confused.  They're outsourcing to the company that made Enemy Territory and Brink?

...after they already outsource everything else to Certain Affinity?

Outsource inception

• Upvote (+1) 2

Enemy territory was pretty great, Brink was a bit of a funding issue (not enough resources/way ahead of its time).

Splash Damage is a great company.

Rumor has it they (Splash Damage) are also doing the Gears of War Anniversary title too :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are there any plans on expanding or possibly doing some work in the NJ/NYC area?

Yes sir on the first point. Stay tuned, going to be a big summer. For the 2nd part, we will be making it simpler with the release of the new website for any person to start their own fundraiser for their local hospital. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't Splash Damage busy with a CS clone?

Dirty Bomb, looks really good. Lots of positive buzz about it. Not a CS clone though.

I may be wrong, but I believe an outside studio actually fixed MCC for March, but it was 343i that actaully "broke" the game again ironically for April.

Where did you get the pic showing Splash Damage doing a content update for MCC?

Dirty Bomb, looks really good. Lots of positive buzz about it. Not a CS clone though.

Lots of buzz about Brink, look how that turned out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lots of buzz about Brink, look how that turned out. 

What? Dirty Bomb has already been playable for a while now lol no "artificial buzz" like Brink. Not sure what you're getting at :/

I really thought 343 actually cared about the MCC, but I now understand that they literally do not care about it at all. 

wow. this is one of the better montages that I have seen in a long time:

https://youtu.be/I-roMkHkahM

made me miss Halo so much. Too bad game is unplayable right now

Love this guy's montages. His creativity on a different level. Comparable to Hyena's level of sniping mastery.

That 'tage was exceptional.  Found myself grinning like the butcher's dog.  Very refreshing to see a simple montage with great gameplay that isn't flooded with over-the-top transitions, nauseating zoom-in/zoom-outs and a track that sounds like a robot trying to jerk its circuits out.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Salaya ALWAYS has the best montages. I have been watching for years. Never disappoints. I would recommend anyone to go back through and watch all hid montages from the past few years.

thats funny youve heard of this, I play this legit all the time, I'm a vasili god. Great game though 

I still remember watching a SaLaYa montage back during h3's golden days and being so mindblown at his creativity

Never fails to entertain !

This game isn't fun anymore

This.....I put my box away last weekend it's getting nice out and ppl are going to become a lot less tolerant of this game

• Upvote (+1) 2