CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I may be wrong, but I believe an outside studio actually fixed MCC for March, but it was 343i that actaully "broke" the game again ironically for April.

(cc: @@Moa )

peter-snaps-his-neck-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I may be wrong, but I believe an outside studio actually fixed MCC for March, but it was 343i that actaully "broke" the game again ironically for April.

EDIT: Here it is

picture

That just makes it even more pathetic. :(

I'm surprised Microsoft is letting this happening. The game being broken was bad enough but to continuously release broken updates is nothing short of embarrassing. 

Halo has been a flagship game for MS and the Xbox, surly they wont stand for all this bad publicity.

Why is this still happening. Seriously why.

Cup 2 was this past weekend. This upcoming weekend should hopefully be on.

Hopefully a patch rolls out this week. They said one would, right?

1347b49dc1072b20254a97387fbdd27e.png

Their name makes me wonder if they exclusively fix broken games.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm surprised Microsoft is letting this happening. The game being broken was bad enough but to continuously release broken updates is nothing short of embarrassing. 

Halo has been a flagship game for MS and the Xbox, surly they wont stand for all this bad publicity.

Go on any general gaming website and find a Halo thread - everyone is looking at Halo 5 and couldn't give a fuck about MCC.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Go on any general gaming website and find a Halo thread - everyone is looking at Halo 5 and couldn't give a fuck about MCC.

That's just not true at all.

Take NeoGAF for example, every Halo thread is filled with MCC complaints.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cup 3: Will Lethul have a reason to play Halo, or will he continue to play Counter Strike? 

Will Halo still be broken ? Will  Prototype will finally have a team ? Will Suddoth 2 will make it top 8? Will everyone keep milking  and dropping intel ? Tune in this friday on Team Beyond ! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I should be glad the Halo scene has been pretty dead these past couple of weeks. It makes me able to actually study for finals.. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

The fact that I'm even willing to believe this shows how absolutely shitty 343i must be.

You should ban Josh Holmes and any other 343i devs or reps from the forum until they create a thread making a formal, sincere apology and begging the forgiveness of the fanbase.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

The fact that I'm even willing to believe this shows how absolutely shitty 343i must be.

You should ban Josh Holmes and any other 343i devs or reps from the forum until they create a thread making a formal, sincere apology and begging the forgiveness of the fanbase.

Banning them would only increase tension between 343 and the TB staff (and competitive commumity). 

I enjoy having them (Josh Holmes) on our forums, as I'm sure many other members do. They don't have to be here, so let's be nice.  ;)

They don't have to be here. Banning them would only increase tension between 343 and the TB staff (and competitive commumity). 

I enjoy having them (Josh Holmes) on our forums, as I'm sure many other members do. 

I mean -- it was said tongue-in-cheek.

My honest opinion is that allowing 343i access to the the TB community has been nothing but a free PR outlet for them; that relationship hasn't been anything close to quid pro quo and they clearly aren't valuing our feedback.

As rational consumers, at some point you have to pull the plug when you are being taken advantage of. Probably sounds weird as shit to suggest that a Halo-focused community break away from the people who make Halo. But at the end of the day the publisher will understand who is more important to the Halo intellectual property: the fanbase or the developer.

Whatever, though. Like many, I'm just frustrated at how much better the current situation could be if it was handled by a different studio. I'd rather have Bungie back.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, but what proof have you seen that 343 took over with the latest update to say that?

• Upvote (+1) 2

How can they make an apology thread if they are banned though?

Also they have publicly apologized via their website. Not saying I am fine with that, but it's not like they have pretended everything is perfection.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, but what proof have you seen that 343 took over with the latest update to say that?

I'm not sure to be honest, just haven't seen anyone take credit for the latest patch.

I'm not sure to be honest, just haven't seen anyone take credit for the latest patch.

NVM there is no point anymore I just look like a big whiny baby

Will Halo still be broken ? Will  Prototype will finally have a team ? Will Suddoth 2 will make it top 8? Will everyone keep milking  and dropping intel ? Tune in this friday on Team Beyond ! 

I have a team, please lurk more thanks 

the guy that downvoted this took this serious KMS I really do need xD's after every JOKE 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2