CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i cant believe how dead these forums are today... wheres all the  :intel:  and the  :milk:  ??

• Downvote (-1) 1

i cant believe how dead these forums are today... wheres all the  :intel:  and the  :milk:  ??

Kind of demotivating that two cups in a row were cancelled

Kind of demotivating that two cups in a row were cancelled

yeah but most contracts are final now, so where is all the goddamn  :milk: ?

this weekend was a heartbreak. This thread has been my lifeforce lately lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 2

this weekend was a heartbreak. This thread has been my lifeforce lately lmfao

It really does suck, teams can't scrim or play in tournaments. Hell, even we are having doubts now if we can run a tournament this month because we don't know if the game can be fixed by the end of the month.

I just want pre-patch April hype back

charles-tillman-crying.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone else notice that this post has over a million views....?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else notice that this post has over a million views....?

yeah it was posted like a week or so ago. same with the h5 thread and  2 mil views for mcc thread.  it is cool to see for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roy singing praise to Heinz on his stream and comparing him to Lunchbox. Typical Roy style.  :wub:

(hmmm... for my english...can you say "typical Roy style"? )

Shucks, those Browns are two of the nicest there ever will be. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Shucks, those Browns are two of the nicest there ever will be. 

heinz, do you have a p.o. box or anything for fans to mail you stuff? i found something i wouldnt mind paying for that id like to send to you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

davestu is a generous person. watched him sub for x amount of months in a row to my favorite poker player on twitch (jason somerville).  makes me wonder how many twitch channels he subs and donates overall too.

davestu is a generous person. watched him sub for x amount of months in a row to my favorite poker player on twitch (jason somerville). makes me wonder how many twitch channels he subs and donates overall too.

He just does it too. No announcement, no asking for anything in return. A true philanthropist like Paul Walker. I bet Dave is bigger though, hes in the part of the illuminati that manages sports/esports globally.

First Flamesword. Now Strongside. Amazing stuff. Keep up the incredible work guys. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Roy singing praise to Heinz on his stream and comparing him to Lunchbox. Typical Roy style.  :wub:

(hmmm... for my english...can you say "typical Roy style"? )

It makes syntactical sense, although I think most people would just say "Typical Roy", what you said is fine though :p

• Upvote (+1) 1

holy fuck dude that guy taught me everything about competitive halo lmao Tell him Ghost from Gaia loves him and wants a 1v1 lockout asap.

For sure I'll pass that along. 

Now back to the  :milk:

• Upvote (+1) 1

heinz, do you have a p.o. box or anything for fans to mail you stuff? i found something i wouldnt mind paying for that id like to send to you.

:intel:  :o I'll look into it. I appreciate the thought of doing so, at the very least. As long as it isn't a bomb.  :kappa:

Thank you! We just raised enough for 2 GO karts for Detroit through Big Brother winner Dan Gheesling charity stream last weekend! Big things from Gamers Outreach!

Are there any plans on expanding or possibly doing some work in the NJ/NYC area?

• Upvote (+1) 1

This just shows how incompetent 343 is. 2 cups cancelled because they managed to break the game that they had finally fixed after 4 months of the game being broken. And we have to rely on them to make H5 a good game... Anyway, have there been any scrims or are teams not playing together at all or something?

This just shows how incompetent 343 is. 2 cups cancelled because they managed to break the game that they had finally fixed after 4 months of the game being broken. And we have to rely on them to make H5 a good game... Anyway, have there been any scrims or are teams not playing together at all or something?

No scrims atm because of the sorry state of the game. Too much hassle to get everyone online and in a party. Hopefully there is a fix coming soon.