CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

343 needs to do something in May to spice this up because waiting until June for Indy is not going to be easy.

The recent patch has really sucked the life out of teams and thread :sleep:

Im just tired of 343s shit. The game isnt fun for me to play anymore so its definitely not for the pro's. At this point its like 343 cant do anything right.

i think i just realized that if this was Dragon Ball Z 343 would definitely be the ginyu force...

i think i just realized that if this was Dragon Ball Z 343 would definitely be the ginyu force...

The Ginyu Force is actually liked by some for their silly antics.  343........not so much.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think it's time to bring the "#SAVEHALO" hashtag out of retirement.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think it's time to bring the "#SAVEHALO" hashtag out of retirement.

Should have never been retired in the first place.  :milk:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For awhile I thought 343 could bring us some more remastered maps to help.  But I am not sure remastering Beaver Creek or Midship would really do anything for us at this point.  We can't be bought out by them or silenced.   Just want a game that works with at least 95% consistency.  

The recent patch has really sucked the life out of teams and thread :sleep:

For awhile I thought 343 could bring us some more remastered maps to help.  But I am not sure remastering Beaver Creek or Midship would really do anything for us at this point.  We can't be bought out by them or silenced.   Just want a game that works with at least 95% consistency.  

I can personally say for ME, if they did this and added KOTH, BALL, ASSAULT, CTF and TS to Midship I'd be on H2A a lot more. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can personally say for ME, if they did this and added KOTH, BALL, ASSAULT, CTF and TS to Midship I'd be on H2A a lot more. 

I would be on more than I am now.  I can say I am still on a lot, but I think for some people bringing us maps without fixing the remaining issues would be like putting makeup on pig.

Maybe during this HCS downtime 343 could be working on implementing some new maps?! No excuses at this point to only have 3 maps still.

They are full steam ahead on Halo 5. MCC is so far in the rear view mirror for them its ridiculous. There is like 2 or 3 people focusing on these bugs and thats it, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah that sucks. 343 probably more focus with halo 5 now which is sad. I hope they continue with MCC support.

MCC could have been so huge for our community but now we are back where we started post -Reach when MLG dropped Halo.

Waiting on the next game

They are full steam ahead on Halo 5. MCC is so far in the rear view mirror for them its ridiculous. There is like 2 or 3 people focusing on these bugs and thats it, lol.

This is a nice thought, but after the 10-days-of-work, godawful placebo patch it is obvious that MCC is fundamentally broken at the core level. It's not the connections and sockets to the Azure servers alone. What this means is that it will require probably months of work on 343's part.

The problem is they aren't shifting FTEs from Halo 5 to MCC. They didn't have FTEs working on the project to begin with since it was outsourced. They definitely won't be adding them now.

MCC isn't getting fixed. Ever.

As soon as everyone realizes that, the viewers are done; then the sponsors; then HCS itself. It was nice to be excited about Halo again, but it's not going to happen.

Sucks being right, dawg.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sucks being right, dawg.

At one point Halo 1 was in working order, now its back to shit. So theres literally no upside anymore.

lol your last statement is funny about the top 8 which is simply not true. unless for real Halo you are referring to Halo CE

Halo CE is the only real Halo everything else is combat devolved.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Real constructive posts here from @@JAYHAWKS

Anyways, I definitely think H5 will be a better experience. MCC was outsourced, 343 hardly worked on it. Doesn't excuse the problems but it's clear that their focus has been on H5 since H4's release.

Oh I agree, not all their fault, doesn't excuse the issues though.  They released this to ease the wait time and for giving back to the fans.  It just didn't work out that well.