CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

politics 

tumblr_njiy7jkNMO1tpar8to1_1280.jpg

Adult male, married, 2 daughters, great job. Breaking the stigma one gaming session at a time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Adult male, married, 2 daughters, great job. Breaking the stigma one gaming session at a time.

Games make winners.

Frank Underwood became president AFTER he started playing playstation. :intel:

Are any of the pros scrimming?

At least 2gre has been streaming a lot of H1. Some sick snipes against Toxin on chilly

Good to wake up to a decent amount of support, ninjas right though. I have the luxury of teaming with people no one thought to team with. But either way I'm excited for this team, we have a lot of catch up to do compared to the other teams.

• Upvote (+1) 4

-

Good to wake up to a decent amount of support, ninjas right though. I have the luxury of teaming with people no one thought to team with. But either way I'm excited for this team, we have a lot of catch up to do compared to the other teams.

Congrats on the new team, was always a fan of frosty and beaver, and from your stint on Classic. Great players, great team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a reason pros cannot say who they are running with or whats going on, and to just flat out say it, its because sometimes they want a response from there first pick of a player before reaching out to another or making any decisions.

Because if everyone knew who they were talking too, the "second choice" player who would also have to leave a team to join this new team would say "f off"

I get if you can't/don't want to say what's going on because things aren't 100% set. But if that's the case, don't say anything. There's nothing worse than "Guys I have super awesome news I know you all want to hear but I can't tell you so go soak your elbows you mouth breathing jerkjobs."

I'm paraphrasing that last bit of course, but the sentiment remains.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I get if you can't/don't want to say what's going on because things aren't 100% set. But if that's the case, don't say anything. There's nothing worse than "Guys I have super awesome news I know you all want to hear but I can't tell you so go soak your elbows you mouth breathing jerkjobs."

But anticipation is what makes this thread so good. Who teams with who, who will win, who gets the upset, who gets dropped? All that stuff keeps it alive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Frosty Prototype is talking about is the one that went to the pre launch Pax Prime tourney with Wolfmayne, Colby, and Elumnite as Darkest Hour. I think he was the captain of the team as well. He use to stream a lot, I haven't seen him since MCC came out though.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

But anticipation is what makes this thread so good. Who teams with who, who will win, who gets the upset, who gets dropped? All that stuff keeps it alive.

It's like dragon ball z.

"As Goku begins his fight with the villain we have to wonder, Will they defeat the enemy, will they save the planet? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!"

*5 episodes later*

"The villain has shown a new power, can Goku stand up to him? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z."

And everyone will come back every single day to see if something actually happens. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Frosty Prototype is talking about is the one that went to the pre launch Pax Prime tourney with Wolfmayne, Colby, and Elumnite as Darkest Hour. I think he was the captain of the team as well. He use to stream a lot, I haven't seen him since MCC came out though.

Frosty_Evades that posts here all the time, right? Isn't he the only Frosty? Like the dude from Darkest Hour?

That's the downside to a generic tag like "frosty" or "snipes" etc, there are a lot of them and no-one knows who's who.

Off topic; that boxing match was incredibly boring.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn today sucked. My Spurs lost, the fight was boring the last few rounds, this thread only added about 2 pages, and there was no "Am" Bracket or HCS cup... :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's the downside to a generic tag like "frosty" or "snipes" etc, there are a lot of them and no-one knows who's who.

Off topic; that boxing match was incredibly boring.

It was a master class

• Downvote (-1) 1

that feel when halos so dead there's not even a top 8

Only 3 lans total was a bad idea. Plus them fucking up the cups hurt things even more

The recent patch has really sucked the life out of teams and thread :sleep:

• Upvote (+1) 7

The recent patch has really sucked the life out of teams and thread :sleep:

Im just tired of 343s shit. The game isnt fun for me to play anymore so its definitely not for the pro's. At this point its like 343 cant do anything right.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im just tired of 343s shit. The game isnt fun for me to play anymore so its definitely not for the pro's. At this point its like 343 cant do anything right.

"at this point"

• Upvote (+1) 3