FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

According to the "eruption" on NeoGAF right now... it's new. 

i thought so. 

Seems like the marketing for H5 has started.

https://youtu.be/qmTy2_QG2NI

Frank talks a little about eSports and MCC fail. Not sure if new or old.

It was recorded during Battle of Europe or w/e the EU halo tournament which decided the EU wild card for the finals was called, but it hasn't been released until now. x360a(the ones who did the interview) also got a StrongSide interview during that event.

Jesus fuck can MCC be fixed ready so teams can get back to scrimming? I don't want to see pros shitting on randos.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Jesus fuck can MCC be fixed ready so teams can get back to scrimming? I don't want to see pros shitting on randos.

I know, its really frustrating not being able to see teams scrim consistently or even find reliable matches in MM. Ranks are great, but not when joining parties or searching isn't working. Not to mention the cancellation of the online cups, which although online, still provide great matchups between top teams, and a chance to watch high level Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Things were said

Nice. I watched you guys for a few games tonight. I hope this team sticks together and you guys are able to make some noise. You're seem like a generally good dude. You deserve good things to happen to you. Cheers, bro.

So after like 4 days of straight grinding with people on and off stream, we gamed with about 5-6 potential 3rd and 4ths, Sneakebeaver has just raw skill, hes lacking game knowledge as of right now but hes picking up majority of it fast so me and str8 sick are pretty confident in him since we have a week before the cup and think we can fill him in before that. After gaming a couple days after we ended up wanting Frosty (sneakebeavers brother) hes been around forever and even though you guys might not know it hes been grinding on his own so he understands the game already which I like and I think hes a good overall player and does whatever it takes to win in my eyes, not that Beaver or Str8 Sick don't but I think they're more slayer oriented than me or Frosty. With that being said I guess we could be called Active Rush since we've all been on that team at one point in time, we might have an org, but we'll find that out soon enough! Fingers crossed!!! 

TLDR: Active Rush: Prototype, Str8 Sick, Sneakebeaver, Frosty

I'm excited

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm excited

3/4ths of this team remembers back stabbing, you aren't invited to Sunday night dinner xD

So after like 4 days of straight grinding with people on and off stream, we gamed with about 5-6 potential 3rd and 4ths, Sneakebeaver has just raw skill, hes lacking game knowledge as of right now but hes picking up majority of it fast so me and str8 sick are pretty confident in him since we have a week before the cup and think we can fill him in before that. After gaming a couple days after we ended up wanting Frosty (sneakebeavers brother) hes been around forever and even though you guys might not know it hes been grinding on his own so he understands the game already which I like and I think hes a good overall player and does whatever it takes to win in my eyes, not that Beaver or Str8 Sick don't but I think they're more slayer oriented than me or Frosty. With that being said I guess we could be called Active Rush since we've all been on that team at one point in time, we might have an org, but we'll find that out soon enough! Fingers crossed!!! 

Frosty, as in used to team with Talent in H2 Frosty, or a different one?

Frosty, as in used to team with Talent in H2 Frosty, or a different one?[/quote

Probably, idk his h2 history, he's been around forever though. So probably

Frosty, as in used to team with Talent in H2 Frosty, or a different one?

Yeah Frosty got top 16 back in like 2006 or 2007. He's an OG. Seriously underrated as hell. I lost to him in LB at my 2 best tournaments ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If someone told me at the end of season one that all the members of Noble Black would be on different teams before the second LAN of season 2, I wouldn't have believed them.

Season 2 is crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If someone told me at the end of season one that all the members of Noble Black would be on different teams before the second LAN of season 2, I wouldn't have believed them.

Season 2 is crazy.

before the second LAN of season 2

Before the first online cup :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this the same Frosty that teamed with the Sudds for a bit last season?

I know there's also Itz Frosty out there somewhere too, but idk who's who.

Season 2 is crazy.

Y6kHqiL.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is this the same Frosty that teamed with the Sudds for a bit last season?

I know there's also Itz Frosty out there somewhere too, but idk who's who.

Itz frosty is the same person who teamed with RC, this frosty is like halo 2 frosty been around forever

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow incredibly excited to see the Active Rush name back. Always one of my favorite team names. I always thought Beaver and Frosty were underrated in H3/Reach. I'm honestly excited to see how this works out and I'm hoping for big things!

I love how @@Prototype is actually telling us what's going on.

Nice change from all the #intel stuff.

There is a reason pros cannot say who they are running with or whats going on, and to just flat out say it, its because sometimes they want a response from there first pick of a player before reaching out to another or making any decisions. 

Because if everyone knew who they were talking too, the "second choice" player who would also have to leave a team to join this new team would say "f off"

• Upvote (+1) 9

There is a reason pros cannot say who they are running with or whats going on, and to just flat out say it, its because sometimes they want a response from there first pick of a player before reaching out to another or making any decisions.

Because if everyone knew who they were talking too, the "second choice" player who would also have to leave a team to join this new team would say "f off"

I realise this, and I can understand why you might not want to tell people. There's nothing wrong with keeping it a secret, at the end of the day it makes no real difference. I wasn't really complaining about the secrets. It's just quite nice that he's being so open about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1