CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

thanks everyone who watched and if you missed it im sure the rebroaddcast will be up. i hope i cleared a lot of things up and i hope i brought a little more understanding to the changes and contracts and how the orgs are looking to the futrue of halo. shout out to kelby too for clearing some stuff up with these contracts :-) see you guys around

What video are you talking about? I would like to watch it.

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and assume its Prototypes team since they asked him and he was thinking about it.

Ptype, Str8 Sick, Contra, Munoz would be good. Don't know who or how good this Beaver guy is...

Not us xD

Not us xD

Interesting, I can't think of any other teams he can join that would be good enough to compete for first. That WAS one of his conditions for returning. 

BTW, you guys searching for an Org or you already have one? Excited to see the final team.

c55b3c0aff1fab3ed651768c13061aa0.png

#intel

This has to be a troll... Didn't snakebite AND ogre 2 confirmed that they're not changing their team?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This has to be a troll... Didn't snakebite AND ogre 2 confirmed that they're not changing their team?

We already know Ninja's actual team, it's Ninja, Aries, Spartan and Shooter. This is a troll.

Its a joke. Ninja has already confirmed his team is Him, Spartan, Aries, Shooter. No org announced as of right now

Interesting, I can't think of any other teams he can join that would be good enough to compete for first. That WAS one of his conditions for returning.

BTW, you guys searching for an Org or you already have one? Excited to see the final team.

Searching for a fourth still yes, an org we might possibly have one!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Searching for a fourth still yes, an org we might possibly have one!

Isn't Munoz still an F/A? Or does Str8 Sick not want to team with him? I'm not even sure why Elevate broke up. I assumed it was just bad performance at LAN and not any bad blood or anything.

@@Prototype confirmed team-less again  :kappa:

Shit, was hoping no one would see that... Well basically ya, becoming a spectator till H5 sadly =/ 

Na, that's like some personal ishh we're good and still trying people out! 

c55b3c0aff1fab3ed651768c13061aa0.png

#intel

Obvious troll. Those kids would never team with Ninja... Even Kingjay, whoever that is. I mean... look at that level 18. Obviously not top 6 caliber.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What video are you talking about? I would like to watch it.

Episode of The Pit today. VoD will be up ASAP but connection issues mean i have to actually do some video editing which could take me some time gunna aim to have it out by sunday

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snip

What is the best way to handle it?

You handle it like an adult. You have private, professional discussions with your organization and negotiate terms of your release. If they have invested a considerable amount of time and money into you, you should be making a financial offer to secure your release. If you are unable to come to terms to secure your release you man up, grit your teeth and play the best you can to make yourself as attractive as possible to future teams/orgs/sponsors.

In addition, you should be ensuring all of this is taken care of before you go looking for a new team/organization. Get your ducks in a row before you air supposedly dirty laundry.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You serious? lol no

CLG isn't even in the top 4 anyways

Perhaps in formal standings...but they are clearly a top 4 team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Report this please and thank you, have a good night (:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Report this please and thank you, have a good night (:

Hes actually helping me with my ip and a vpn/proxy to help protect myself from ddosers, hes not that bad.

Is this the same person?

Is this the same person?

No, and I already am fine. But people like Ace and others that are consistently getting hit by him still.

Is the guy thats hitting people off the same guy that kept hitting arkanum off and a couple others before MCC came out?

how do you not put clg in your top 4 current teams? they're ranked fifth in season two but season 1 they were the best team next to eg in season 1... have made minimal changes.... those changes being for the better....

I think they're a top 4 team too but the fact that they were knocked out of the top 4 and placed 5th means that this top 4 of EG/Denial/C9/CLG is not solid at all. Contrary to what you said. Doesn't really even matter anyways though because that team you suggested would struggle to make top 8(maybe even 12) let alone top 4. Scump, Nade, and Crim have little to no interest in Halo. Even though Crim was pro in reach, he has shown more recently that he dislikes MCC and isn't interested. 

Perhaps in formal standings...but they are clearly a top 4 team.

I wouldn't say clearly, it can be debated that Winterfox is better than they are(even though that's not what I necessarily believe). Winterfox is the hungrier and more practiced squad now with the addition of Arkanum who is always grinding. With that being said though I still think CLG is better but its certainly controversial, it ain't clear.