CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't speak for Noble but I've worked with Elevate and they were nice people to work with. Held true to their word. I wouldn't assume that they will be shady in this deal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you in charge of GG's investment portfolio now?

What else would you consider picking up a Halo team?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

While the orgs have the ability to do it, they are scumbags because they do it. The team dissolved, Noble picked up a new team and the old players were basically free to do whatever they wanted because they didn't have many options. However, they got a good team and noble then wants in on the cut and it doesn't matter who they hurt in the process until it goes public

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So how come Spartan was able to play for eX?

Calling this one right down the middle. Elevate failed to enforce the contract when Spartan went to eXcellence. This has resulted in a severe loss of credibility and an unmitigated PR disaster for Elevate. The best move, as far as I am concerned, is for Elevate to at least release Spartan immediately, due to their previous failure to enforce the contract before he went to eXcellence.

I'm the son of Paul Bulcke, CEO of Nestle ( :milk: )

If you're ever interested I can speak to him about sponsorships.

If true, tell him the Twitter people for nesquik are awesome

If I had to wager a guess as to why Spartan was allowed to play specifically for eX, it would be because eX allowed one of their players to coach eLevate at S1 champs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

and having the team named "TeamBeyond.net Forums" or something similar

How about just Team Beyond?

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Arkanum got bought out and Aries and Ninja got released. What about Zeke?

Never signed 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Never signed 

Take one for the team and sign your team w/ Elevate so they'll release Shooter/Spartan.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Arkanum didn't get bought out(his contract ran out) and Aries' contract ran out. Zeke didn't sign. Ninja signed a 6 months contract which Noble was good enough to release him from.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any player that signs a contract should be held to that contract.  I feel bad for the organizations constantly getting screwed after every tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dramaaaaaaaaaa.

Just look at it from a American football or any other team perspective. Imagine if players just left the team mid season because they had a better chance of winning on another? You cant do that.You have a contract.

BUT, the org's supposedly setting the buyout at 5k is nuts. And you cant release someone Spartan and then want money after that is also nuts. People just need to read that stuff become they sign, or like prototype, just not sign :kappa: