CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm0o9s?new_post=true

670ce4939f44c5208f8f5c0de1878100.png

Noble posted about their side of the situation

Aries said his contract was up and he was free to do what he wants. So much contradiction!

I'd like to know if these contracts prevent players from competing at all without a proper release/buyout or if that is only the case when another org is involved.

Aries said his contract was up and he was free to do what he wants. So much contradiction!

I'd like to know if these contracts prevent players from competing at all without a proper release/buyout or if that is only the case when another org is involved.

I think after the first paragraph, it's all about Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you're gonna call yourself a "professional", learn to read a contract. Being pro doesn't just mean finishing top 8, top whatever. Nobody is forcing a gun to your head to sign the binding agreement - and it's not as if this is a convoluted agreement either from a legal perspective. You don't need a team of lawyers on this shit. If you don't like the terms, learn how to negotiate, or walk away. It's pathetic how these "professionals" have said in many situations they didn't even look at the contract before signing. Are you fuckin kidding me? Don't use the "he's too young to know better" excuse. That just means you have a lack of understanding of how to conduct yourself in a "professional" situation. Find your mother, go back to school, read a book, get a job, and learn it.

If you want your "professionalism" and the "professional gaming" scene to be taken seriously, grow up and hold yourself accountable for your lack of attention to detail. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

If the Orgs are hiding behind these contracts and how important they are then why was it ok for Tyler to be the only one on a 4 person team to sign one. In my opinion you can't say "Oh the contracts are legal and binding" then not have majority of your team not sign them and be ok with that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly, the Noble and Ninja situation seems fair...

The elevate and Spartan situation seems a bit weirder. Letting Spartan play on Excellence for Atlanta then turning around and saying no to this team seems a bit scummy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I understand that he signed a contract, but is this situation actually benefiting Noble in any way? Seems to me like it's hurting both parties, would be logical to just scrap the contract and let him go.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Noble seems to have everything in tact when it comes to this situation.  Ninja was the only one to sign the elongated contract, so now he's stuck.

Time to hear from Elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the Orgs are hiding behind these contracts and how important they are then why was it ok for Tyler to be the only one on a 4 person team to sign one. In my opinion you can't say "Oh the contracts are legal and binding" then not have majority of your team not sign them and be ok with that.

The only person who didn't sign a contract on the last Noble roster is Prototype afaik. Aries' and Arkanum's contracts ran out.

With all the ridiculous things pro's have said about game mechanics and stuff like that, I'm not really all that surprised that they don't fully read or understand the contracts they are signing..

after all, you can't team shoot a contract and it's my understanding that that's all they've been programmed to do after Halo 3.

I look forward to learning more about this situation thought

I don't really follow you here.. If he was the only one to sign a contract, then it makes perfect sense to hold him to the legally binding contract. If the others didn't, you can't force them to.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The only person who didn't sign a contract on the last Noble roster is Prototype afaik. Aries' and Arkanum's contracts ran out.

They didn't sign them

Shout out to Brad Laws 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is why I don't take the smaller orgs very seriously, why would you word it like that?

Also it shouldn't be done through social media. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is why I don't take the smaller orgs very seriously, why would you word it like that?

Because the CEO on the other side of the keyboard, is actually on his iphone in study hall waiting for his final bell to ring so he can go home and have his after school snack.... these "organizations" allow children a chance to be in charge of something. I've never understood or trusted these "organizations".

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well they have had 2 Teams break apart over the past few months.... That would also piss me off lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja says he doesn't know if it's even true until he sees OFICIAL paperwork or something.