CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

See I totally get the buyout thing because of brand recognition and integrity, but what I cannot get is that if these amounts are true then why are these organizations poaching for so much money in a scene that has none.

So basically these guys are under contract, but currently not on a team? What good does that do the organization?

I completely understand the idea behind having players under contract. If I were shelling out money for these guys to compete, I'd much rather have the team stick together than constantly scramble to sign new players. But to have a team "disband" but keep them under contract doesn't make much sense.

I dunno, I haven't had my morning :milk: yet, maybe I'm not thinking clearly.

$5000 buyout.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gi

I guess that's what happens when you join the big boys, Halo might actually start to have teams that stay together under lock and key.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I heard it was more for Shooter and Spartan? Buy out wise? Could be wrong though 

I think it was 5k a piece for Spartan and Shooter. Not exactly sure how much was asked for Ninja.

See I totally get the buyout thing because of brand recognition and integrity, but what I cannot get is that if these amounts are true then why are these organizations poaching for so much money in a scene that has none.

Preparations for Halo 5.

The girl = organization Vitaly = Ninja  Lambo = New Team/Org 

You're such a forum kid it's disgusting. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I heard it was more for Shooter and Spartan? Buy out wise? Could be wrong though 

I think Spartan said 600 on stream, can't go back to watch the rebroadcast because there is none.

The fact that Spartan & Shooter can only leave if they are bought out when they've earned no money in HCS so far that I know of, is kind of ridiculous.

WHY IS EVERYONE A CEO IN ESPORTS?

Everyone is a CEO and COO of something on LinkedIN.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHY IS EVERYONE A CEO IN ESPORTS?

-CyReN, CEO of Beyond Follower eSports

• Upvote (+1) 4

You're such a forum kid it's disgusting. 

Ninja told me the people loved videos and memes I DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only orgs I support are GG agency affiliated cause they do things right

There's a reason why the evil genius brand carries so much weight

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't Spartan on Excellence? Why is Elevate involved with things concerning Spartan? Shooter I understand, but I don't get why Elevate is getting involved with Spartan. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Steve Markowski

- CEO, Dank Memes Inc.

- COO, Memes Which Are Dank co.

- President, Dank Meme Aficionados International 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ninja told me the people loved videos and memes I DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE 

Tyler knows the hustle. 

The only orgs I support are GG agency affiliated cause they do things right

There's a reason why the evil genius brand carries so much weight

What about Denial?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't Spartan on Excellence? Why is Elevate involved with things concerning Spartan? Shooter I understand, but I don't get why Elevate is getting involved with Spartan. 

elevate allowed Spartan to team with Ex, but when it came to this new team, they pulled out the signed contract.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like both sides are in the wrong.

Why should orgs look out for the players if the players don't return the favor?

Orgs spend time and money promoting a player's stream, social media accounts, create clothing based off this player, and pay for them to travel and stay at events.

Then a month later, after 1 LAN event, the whole team leaves the org with nothing.

On the other side, the player is representing the org, making their brand more known, promoting the org, etc. And when the players on the team don't fit, they shouldn't try to force them to stay.

I feel like the best way to go about it, would be for whatever new org the player is trying to join, that new org should have to buy out the contract for the player from the old org. That way the player can move as long as they are able to find an org that is willing to do so.

And the old org doesn't get left in the dust with nothing but a sayonara.

• Upvote (+1) 9