CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A $5000 buy out on a contract to play a game where you're leaving an event in first place with $6000/team. 

LaJ9Kmo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

He won't release that information, for obvious reasons.

Yeah was just making sure I didn't miss something. Pretty interested in who it could've been though

The CEO of Elevate seems to be claiming otherwise...

Not sure why he's saying this when the players are saying the exact opposite.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Noble and Elevate right now

ZZj9RQS.gif

doubt they care much considering how small the halo community is compared to the other games they have teams in.

i am guessing elevate/noble might have found out the other organization that is involved and they might have deep pockets.

why cant Ninja form the same team on Noble or Elevate rather than the 3rd organization that is involved?

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're getting  :milk: 'd 

Let's all take a moment of silence to appreciate the fact that chig started 12 pages of milk meme's and gifs.. and at the end of day two of #milkgate.... STEALS THE CAKE WITH A WELL TIMED  :milk:

This is the reason why to this day, Chig is my favorite player in all of halo.

#respect  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 4

A $5000 buy out on a contract to play a game where you're leaving an event in first place with $6000/team. 

LaJ9Kmo.gif

This is what drives me nuts with Halo and orgs, like I get there are contracts but at least make them something reasonable with the players pay-scale.

• Upvote (+1) 2

why cant Ninja form the same team on Noble or Elevate rather than the 3rd organization that is involved?

None of them want to team under Elevate because of the stuff going on at the moment. Don't think they liked Noble as an org either, Noble also already has a team.

so im confused im trying to follow this and understand what is happening but i see a lot of different stories

so im confused im trying to follow this and understand what is happening but i see a lot of different stories

:milk: or  :intel: ?

Spartan said that him and Shooter needs to be bought out for a sum of 600$ each, elevate's CEO seems to say "no, we're not"(which could mean that they will be released very soon).

Ninja said that he signed another contract with Noble which lasts 6 months and a buyout is 5k.

Remember kids; read your contracts before signing them!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's not the Randa you think it is.

Don't think thats him, thats his brother I"M PRETTY SURE 

That is Randa's older brother, not the Randa that is currently playing in the HCS.

Wow

Now I'm really wondering why the fuck Randa is

Where did this guy come from? And why is his GT the same as his bros that's just dumb

Wow

Now I'm really wondering why the fuck Randa is

Where did this guy come from? And why is his GT the same as his bros that's just dumb

Because it's his last name. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Spartan said that him and Shooter needs to be bought out for a sum of 600$ each, elevate's CEO seems to say "no, we're not"(which could mean that they will be released very soon).

Ninja said that he signed another contract with Noble which lasts 6 months and a buyout is 5k.

hmmm thats not cool

I heard it was more for Shooter and Spartan? Buy out wise? Could be wrong though 

This is what drives me nuts with Halo and orgs, like I get there are contracts but at least make them something reasonable with the players pay-scale.

Yup.  The problem is that we've got organizations trying to run things on a scale that isn't on the same level with where Halo is currently at.  I understand it from their perspective for sure, but at some point you have to be realistic: a guy like Shooter (690 Twitter followers, minimal to non-existent stream presence) isn't worth any significant amount of money, literally.

• Upvote (+1) 1