CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think you missed the part where Contra left RC to play with Optic a while back.

Contra wasn't on OpTic at St. Louis, nor was he on Reality Check.  He didn't leave RC for OpTic.  (I can't remember what team he was on, if it was Noble Black or someone else.)

I think you missed the part where Contra left RC to play with Optic a while back.

I am aware that ContrA left RC last year, and I think it was to join Noble Black. Not sure :(

But this doesn't mean that people don't change their minds, or go back to old teams. We have dozens of examples of this in competitive Halo.

ContrA said that he can't see himself competing for money, and I think the RC is a team that can compete for SOME money.

Contra wasn't on OpTic at St. Louis, nor was he on Reality Check.  He didn't leave RC for OpTic.  (I can't remember what team he was on, if it was Noble Black or someone else.)

I am not sure who I am thinking of then. As I do trust your knowledge of Halo history. But I was fairly certain Contra used the stepping stone sudds at one point.

I am aware that ContrA left RC last year, and I think it was to join Noble Black. Not sure  :(

But this doesn't mean that people don't change their minds, or go back to old teams. We have dozens of examples of this in competitive Halo.

ContrA said that he can't see himself competing for money, and I think the RC is a team that can compete for SOME money.

Fair enough. Though it sounded like Contra was pretty serious about taking a break and we know the Sudds will want a full team asap.

Ninja and Apg just both said on their stream that Ninja, Spartan, APG and Heinz are a team.

Fuck this. I'm out.

23749.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Some of you guys are too gullible

I don't think anyone actually believes it. It's all about that  :milk:

How Heinz treats his subs....

tumblr_m911xrxXOc1ro0pxzo1_250_zps0bhgcx

Heinz used to be the good guy streamer during Reach's golden v7 phase. I got into custom games almost everyday back then.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So...has anybody thought about the possibility of ContrA joining Reality Check?

Contra said he was taking a break from Halo and not joining any team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja, Aries, Spartan and Shooter was supposed to be the team. Org's wouldnt let them to due to contracts. The players would need to play lots of money to end the contracts, Elevate especially.  :intel: