CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

zyos is back baby

a5d8a853253ca05a6a7bed70b1c22ddf.png

Can you imagine him dealing with the stalagmites on lockdown? As if the boxes were bad enough

Prototype just said on stream his team is him str8 sick, septic, and sneakebeaver.

Out of curiosity, how is the sizing on those? Do they run small or shrink much?

I literally just received them in the mail today. I ordered a large, fully expecting that it will shrink to a "marge". I am 6'5" tall, so all my shirts are pretty awkward. They shrink and become too short. They fit pretty well right now, but we shall see what the washer/dryer cycle do to these mother fuckers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prototype just said on stream his team is him str8 sick, septic, and sneakebeaver.

RIP #RCSeptic

Who the fuck is sneakebeaver? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RIP #RCSeptic

He was on Active Rush; he was an explosive player on their team who was doing pretty well at the end of 2011.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't expect @GoldenboyFTW  to comeback to these forums. Props to him if he does however I am not surprised he stopped posting or visiting. And that sucks for the rest of us.

I don't think it's in my place to talk about Goldenboy's personal life, but he did say on stream he would be away, and based on his reasons for being away I don't think checking in on Beyond is a priority.

It was nothing tragic in his life before anyone asks questions, but something that is probably a higher priority for him than popping by this site.

I literally just received them in the mail today. I ordered a large, fully expecting that it will shrink to a "marge". I am 6'5" tall, so all my shirts are pretty awkward. They shrink and become too short. They fit pretty well right now, but we shall see what the washer/dryer cycle do to these mother fuckers.

If you can remember, let me know how much they shrink after a couple washes, will ya? I've been wanting to buy C9 merch for about a year now, but I'm afraid of dumping $100 on stuff that won't fit me after a wear. Appreciate it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

He placed Top 12 for pretty much all of Reach on Active Rush with Aries//Frosty and company (Elumnite, SK).  Placed 5th/6th at Columbus 2012 with Crimsix, Goofy, and Legit.

If you can remember, let me know how much they shrink after a couple washes, will ya? I've been wanting to buy C9 merch for about a year now, but I'm afraid of dumping $100 on stuff that won't fit me after a wear. Appreciate it!

Will do!

• Upvote (+1) 1