CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Has it been said one way or the other if team changes can happen today? I find the lack of hurricane disturbing >.>

I asked Bravo about that today and was told to submit a ticket to ESL about it. Not certain as to why I would need to submit a ticket regarding this issue.

I asked Bravo about that today and was told to submit a ticket to ESL about it. Not certain as to why I would need to submit a ticket regarding this issue.

:wutface:

Yup, us people definitely don't know how to play the game at the pro level. Those intricacies! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

and arkanum also played against 1 pro team, losing to them along with losing to velocity. Stats in a tourney where almost all matches are against low caliber players mean about as little as possible in my eyes. I'm annoyed of people bringing up about people going off in tourneys where it was really just them slapping people they should slap and the numbers being inflated. 

It was fun playing you guys 12 games. #numbers

• Upvote (+1) 7

and arkanum also played against 1 pro team, losing to them along with losing to velocity. Stats in a tourney where almost all matches are against low caliber players mean about as little as possible in my eyes. I'm annoyed of people bringing up about people going off in tourneys where it was really just them slapping people they should slap and the numbers being inflated. 

this is why I am in favor of having a round robin for like the top  teams rather then have pros play against AM teams. Its not fun for the AM teams nor for the Pro teams.

The problem is the turnouts have been pretty low and we only have like 6 top teams.

Yup, us people definitely don't know how to play the game at the pro level. Those intricacies! 

what does this mean? some people just suck. I don't think I said anything insulting or out of line. Some people are just not as good as others.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what does this mean? some people just suck. I don't think I said anything insulting or out of line. Some people are just not as good as others.

I think it was more towards what Randa has said in the past and will most likely continue saying in the near futer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like getting players' stats/series in addition to stats over a whole tournament. Seeing the stats a player puts up against a certain team would be very interesting to see. I'd really like to know, for example, how the members of CLG preformed against WFX.. 

+40niac

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont know if this have been postet yet, but yeah. Awesome montage! :kappa:

Nah, I don't think it's been posted yet.  :kappa:

Screen_Shot_2015_04_27_at_6_25_37_PM.png

But definitely appreciate the love it's been getting. <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah, I don't think it's been posted yet.  :kappa:

Screen_Shot_2015_04_27_at_6_25_37_PM.png

But definitely appreciate the love it's been getting. <3

This is one of my favorite videos and I hope that WFX finally realizes to never give Randa the snipe because if they give it to someone else they may actually win more games ..

This is one of my favorite videos and I hope that WFX finally realizes to never give Randa the snipe because if they give it to someone else they may actually win more games ..

I loved every instance in which Randa had both Sniper/Sword on Lockdown. Both power weapons were useless during that time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I loved every instance in which Randa had both Sniper/Sword on Lockdown. Both power weapons were useless during that time. 

I was screaming at my computer "DO SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!"

Not sure if this is related to HCS, but just in case.

Islanders Game 7.

I'm not so sure he is not talking about both. He retweeted esl's reminder and tweeted that out right after...

I'm not so sure he is not talking about both. He retweeted esl's reminder and tweeted that out right after...

Seeing as how it's April 27th, and their team isn't breaking up because I know they aren't idiots, I'm pretty sure it's just the islanders... You guys are looking a little too far into this lmao

• Upvote (+1) 7