CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The 2v2 halo ce tournament team had like 44 teams with a $500? prize pool.      While the HCS cup 4v4 with a $3,000 prize pool had 26 teams. 

Not sure why teams are not competing in HCS.

We had a 100 teams, prizing was $600.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Found some top secret intel

Untitled.jpg

That Randa is always at the bottom of the score board :saucey: ?

I kid, I kid.

1d69bfbde0fe21593137398cb2f790de.png

This is the current Winterfox roster for anyone wondering (:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We're going to have to put up with this for an extra week if they push back the transaction period?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sure, until the transfer window opens...

the tournament at IG at 43 teams? I think you are right.

The online 4v4 HCS tournament that was today had 26 teams right and legendary bracket tomorrow. Not sure if the 26 teams includes the 8 teams from legendary bracket.

The ESL site 100% said something like the tourny had* 47 teams signed up, 43 checked in when I looked at about 6pm today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The 2v2 halo ce tournament team had like 44 teams with a $500? prize pool.      While the HCS cup 4v4 with a $3,000 prize pool had 26 teams. 

Could be the intimidation factor of the HCS or the fact that it takes less people to make a team for a 2v2 tournament 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still don't understand how adding ranks broke connecting to parties.

My guess is they started developing on the version pre-March patch.

the tournament at IG at 43 teams? I think you are right.

The online 4v4 HCS tournament that was today had 26 teams right and legendary bracket tomorrow. Not sure if the 26 teams includes the 8 teams from legendary bracket.

Both HCS Atlanta and ESL Cup 1, coincidentally, had 43 teams

So, Elevate, Noble, and Velocity are looking to pick up some squads eh?

and we know that the velocity players left for a new org, so I'm sure that's either Noble or Elevate

• Upvote (+1) 2

also in catching up on everything going on tonight, i just wanted to say that i love you all and i'm glad I get to experience the clusterfuck that is the Master Chief Collection with all of you. someday we'll all look back on these days and collectively facepalm. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Shoutout to @ for the games tonight! Really cool of you to go out of your way to play matchmaking with me. Definitely a fan and hope all the best in your halo career!  :D

• Upvote (+1) 7

I really wish there would be a return of 2011 Infamous one day. Maybe without Blaze. But Lethul, Ryanoob, APG, and a fourth would be monstrous. Does anybody agree? Who would be the best fourth for such a squad?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even if you guys do stick together I'm sure these rumors and potential dropping of players will do WONDERS for your teams chemistry! Especially with the history of a couple of these teammates. 

youre dropped

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So 343i fixed the game, and than fucked it up again? This is how incompetent 343i is. Mistakes like this do give me real doubts about how H5 is going to be. Btw where is Tashi? Since the incident with adding ricochet we never heard from him again.

I really wish there would be a return of 2011 Infamous one day. Maybe without Blaze. But Lethul, Ryanoob, APG, and a fourth would be monstrous. Does anybody agree? Who would be the best fourth for such a squad?

100% Aries 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

More teams competed in the Beyond tournament over HCS because Halo 1 is a better game and the sign ups aren't complicated at all. (you just post your team in the thread, lol)

• Upvote (+1) 1