CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The real question is who the Sudds will team with  :kappa:

Also, I'd be really surprised if Ryanoob teamed with Ninja, given the :salt:  between them. If he leaves Denial, think Cloud will go with him, and they'll pick up Goofy & 1 other. 

I actually think Str8 Rippin could do a lot better this season, if they get a better fourth and actually grind. 

Seems more logical than punching the ground.

There wasn't a table to punch at the Columbus tournament, the TVs were mounted to truss. 

With Roybox having event wins in H3, Reach and H2A, and Ola having wins in H3, Reach and 4, I don't think Ola in 2nd is a given anymore.

Ya you could defiantly argue a Roybox case. Im an EG fan so I tend to agree but  Ola has been a top tier player in H2, H3, Reach and Halo four. He missed one season of H2A but he'll be back to cement his place as one of the GOATs. (Yes I may be a Ola fanboy)

Ya you could defiantly argue a Roybox case. Im an EG fan so I tend to agree but  Ola has been a top tier player in H2, H3, Reach and Halo four. He missed one season of H2A but he'll be back to cement his place as one of the GOATs. (Yes I may be a Ola fanboy)

Top tier FFA in H2 maybe, but his team placings weren't very good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont know who i will be teaming with for season 2 just yet. I have a kot of people in kind we have been talking to and running with. Also looking for new talent and possible team house like i wanted for season 1 but that fell through. i feel that is the next step in professional gaming and whats going to take our team top the top 4 level.

If you are interested in running hit me up on twitter @suddoth1 or want to possibly do the team house.

Also want to thank my sponsors @warheads and @polkaudio and I cant wait to prove people wrong again in season 2.

Ps. Str8 and elevatw to breakup

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Who's better in everyone's eyes (right now):

Naded or Legit?

Naded, but he plays more. If Legit practiced, he'd be better - just seems to have a better mental game. Naded is the definition of Hot & Cold.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who's better in everyone's eyes (right now):

Naded or Legit?

During PAX? Legit. He would be a beast if he would actually play the game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dont know who i will be teaming with for season 2 just yet. I have a kot of people in kind we have been talking to and running with. Also looking for new talent and possible team house like i wanted for season 1 but that fell through. i feel that is the next step in professional gaming and whats going to take our team top the top 4 level.

If you are interested in running hit me up on twitter @@suddoth1 or want to possibly do the team house.

Also want to thank my sponsors @warheads and @polkaudio and I cant wait to prove people wrong again in season 2.

Ps. Str8 and elevatw to breakup

Interesting that you call yourself a pro player.

According to Teambeyond, you're just a member like everyone else....

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Interesting that you call yourself a pro player.

According to Teambeyond, you're just a member like everyone else....

985.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I don't really understand what Sudd 1 posted that deserves hate but okay. Don't worry though you guys making jokes can stay average and watch them play at tourneys lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hysteria going to optic makes no sense. Why wouldnt he want to stay with FiS and VicX who are miles better than anyone on optic?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really understand what Sudd 1 posted that deserves hate but okay. Don't worry though you guys making jokes can stay average and watch them play at tourneys lol

Haha

• Downvote (-1) 1

Some teams I hope/predict to see

Ntn - Ryanoob, Contra, Cloud, Gooby

C9 - Ninja, Spartan, Legit, T2

Denial - Mikwen, Chig, Heinz, Ola

CLG - Ogre 2, Royal 2, Snakebite, Naded

Optic - Ace, Assault, Flame, Hysteria 

Dynasty - Tiz, Destin, VicX, FiS

Elevate - Gab, Munoz, Str8 Sick, Prototype

Naded for Heinz would be very questionable but correct me I'm wrong but wasn't Naded going to team with them only until they decided to go with Heinz instead? I don't quite remember, I may be mixing this up with something else. Honestly though I would just like Naded to be on a top team and it would be awesome to see Ola and Heinz together again too. And with Mikwen and Chig they should be a very solid squad who would be able to contend for 1st. 

There wasn't a table to punch at the Columbus tournament, the TVs were mounted to truss. 

I actually heard from people who went to Cbus that he actually hit like part of the stage. The metal frame things. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hysteria going to optic makes no sense. Why wouldnt he want to stay with FiS and VicX who are miles better than anyone on optic?

Miles better? Based on what, results from H2 and H3?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like FiS is a better slayer than anyone one optic.

I also feel like vicx meshes well with fis so it would be dumb to leave his duo

But anything can happen. Remember when hysteria dropped ola? If im correct

Also from what ive heard optic doesnt give any benifits like a org such as C9 does

Also from what ive heard optic doesnt give any benifits like a org such as C9 does

Oh, based on your feelings!

That clears it up.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Agreed, Ace is an impressive slayer (who Hysteria has teamed with in the past), as well as Assault being a very consistent player who handles pressure very well. 

I'm not saying Hysteria should move to Optic, but I doubt he wouldn't join due to the player's skill, especially since the finals were the only time in Season 1 they beat Optic. Think Optic coming Top8 was unfortunate, they were a better team than Elevate and Str8, potentially Denial too. 

CLG will probably stick together. The only player I would not be surprised that they'd pick up is Pistola. I doubt they would replace anyone on that team with any other player in the league though.

Oh, based on your feelings!

That clears it up.

Im pretty sure all of us only have opinions. Not cold hard facts about who should team with who.

But if you have the facts, please inform me!

Imo Ace is better than both FiS and VicX. And if Ninja does decide to leave them, he could very well take the C9 sponsorship with him making your last point irrelevant.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imo Ace is better than both FiS and VicX. And if Ninja does decide to leave them, he could very well take the C9 sponsorship with him making your last point irrelevant.

Ninja is a grinder i dont see him teaming with optic i never see them grinding. Maybe it will change for season 2

Some teams I hope/predict to see

Ntn - Ryanoob, Contra, Cloud, Gooby

C9 - Ninja, Spartan, Legit, T2

Denial - Mikwen, Chig, Heinz, Ola

CLG - Ogre 2, Royal 2, Snakebite, Naded

Optic - Ace, Assault, Flame, Hysteria 

Dynasty - Tiz, Destin, VicX, FiS

Elevate - Gab, Munoz, Str8 Sick, Prototype

Naded for Heinz would be very questionable but correct me I'm wrong but wasn't Naded going to team with them only until they decided to go with Heinz instead? I don't quite remember, I may be mixing this up with something else. Honestly though I would just like Naded to be on a top team and it would be awesome to see Ola and Heinz together again too. And with Mikwen and Chig they should be a very solid squad who would be able to contend for 1st. 

I actually heard from people who went to Cbus that he actually hit like part of the stage. The metal frame things. 

I believe you mean that Naded was supposed to join EG. But Lunchbox wanted to come back so that didn't happen.