CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

and until PAX, had been playing the best on the team.

Not true.  Hysteria has been undoubtedly their best player at virtually every tournament; and in one of the previous events where Hysteria went off in the kills department VicX was for sure the second best player on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

FiS has played more than anyone on C9 by far, and until PAX, had been playing the best on the team.

Joel dropping knowledge bombs on you BKs!

Someone clarify the above tweets please. Who gave who how much money and where did it go. @@ContrA

From what ive gathered I think Optic halo was supposed to reimburse Contra for travel expenses and things but either they did not or its a totally different situation

Not true.  Hysteria has been undoubtedly their best player at virtually every tournament; and in one of the previous events where Hysteria went off in the kills department VicX was for sure the second best player on the team.

I concede that Hysteria has been right there with Fear...but until last weekend, he was not "undoubtedly their best player at virtually every tournament."

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I didn't even know Fizzor was streaming right now, I should really pay more attention.

I'm actually okay with that line up, but i'm still disappointed nonetheless. I don't really think this is the team Ola is going to win with. He said he would only play if he could get a team he could win with, and as of now he's going to have to make some magic if he wants to beat his former team with C9.

I'm pretty surprised they dropped Ninja out of everyone (Instead of FiS)

(That is if they actually dropped ninja, this could just be a test scrim or something, but I highly doubt it is one.)

Not that surprising really considering Victory and Fearitself lived together for a while ther're probably pretty good friends. A lot more goes into who ends up on a team than strictly in game ability. 

Pistola and Hysteria on the same team. That's magic man.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seeing all the pros at Pax I'd put T2 at about my height, 6'0". Alot of the pros are really short.

Yea I mentioned it in an earlier thread, maybe the season 1 thread, that a lot of the pro's seemed pretty short. Curious who the tallest one is now that Clutch isn't competing.

I am really excited about Austin's new lineup. Seriously I am. 

:blink: *hoping for something with Naded*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Disappointed if that really is the C9 roster. I guess Bman was correct in saying that he wasn't a hurricane but just a tropical storm barely doing any damage to the land. Interested in seeing what this Denial roster is though.

Yea I mentioned it in an earlier thread, maybe the season 1 thread, that a lot of the pro's seemed pretty short. Curious who the tallest one is now that Clutch isn't competing.

Clutch=Dewey from Malcom in the Middle with gigantism.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I concede that Hysteria has been right there with Fear...but until last weekend, he was not "undoubtedly their best player at virtually every tournament."

I can't remember even one event where you could state that FiS was the best performer on that team.  Hysteria is the stat-whore on the team so I'll give you that, but to me Victory X has outplayed FiS in virtually every tournament.  There may have been one event in which FiS was "better" than VicX.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't remember even one event where you could state that FiS was the best performer on that team.  Hysteria is the stat-whore on the team so I'll give you that, but to me Victory X has outplayed FiS in virtually every tournament.  There may have been one event in which FiS was "better" than VicX.

Guess you weren't looking for the right things, or you have poor memory.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Am I the only one hoping that out of these team changes comes some serious rivalries? The Halo Pros all seem to have become too close/nice to each other. I miss T2/Walsh calling people out, and Ola's incoherent yelling

Edit: Not to the extent of that one AGL tourney though 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember at one event FiS dropped 42 kills on a sanc flag game. Im 90% sure Im remembering this correctly

Guess you weren't looking for the right things, or you have poor memory.

Yeah, that must be it.

Dude shit the bed at Finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Someone wanna fill me in? I thought Pistola could come back to EG any time after his injuries were healed? 

Not really surprised that Ola would choose to team with those three, but to be honest that team is hardly a lock to do anything.  Fearitself has been totally underwhelming in this game and since going from nerd-to-model his drive seems pedestrian at best.  Likewise Pistola has been half-assing it since H4 and wasn't overly impressive in H2A tournament play even before he broke his hand.  Obviously if he starts going hard he should be 'back', but he's stated that he's "committed" in the past and his ex-teammates would probably tell you that that wasn't the case.  He slacked off the short time they were on Optic and I don't think it got much better on EG; hence why the Lethul replacement was NEVER a 'temporary' move.  They knew that Lethul would put in way more time than Pistola.

Man I literally disagree with everything you ever post. 

Everything gets aired out now. Times like these I'm reminded that this is a league headlined by teenagers. Sometimes you just gotta keep some things private. Dudes run around on a mission to burn bridges it seems like.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Ambush v. Warriors trash talk was pretty ugly, but no trash talk will ever be better than this moment

IVE NEVER PUT MY DICK IN SOMEBODYS ASS SO FUCKING DEEP

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not that surprising really considering Victory and Fearitself lived together for a while ther're probably pretty good friends. A lot more goes into who ends up on a team than strictly in game ability. 

That's true, I think Ola will fit in better on that team than Ninja did.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everything gets aired out now. Times like these I'm reminded that this is a league headlined by teenagers. Sometimes you just gotta keep some things private. Dudes run around on a mission to burn bridges it seems like.

Sometimes I feel like @@LethuL is the most mature pro

You halo pros are boys and need to start acting like men

• Upvote (+1) 3