CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Applied.

chang-evillaugh.gif

I assume by the gif you're joking? Would be awesome if you did.

Just incase I didn't see it, did it say anything about having a college degree in anything? 

I didn't read it too closely. But I don't remember reading about one in there.

Although there are many great skills that someone with a degree would bring to this position I really don't think its that important. We need someone really understands our community. 

For those of you that know T2 well do you think he could fit into this role?

I don't know much about Tom other then his career as a pro gamer. But I get the impression he is business savvy it least in some respects, though I don't really know how much business knowledge you would even need for this job. I would also love to see Gandhi do this but I know he has a good job working on Smite.

I assume by the gif you're joking? Would be awesome if you did.

I'll give it a shot, not expecting anything from it to be honest though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll give it a shot, not expecting anything from it to be honest though.

I just want someone in the position who would get shit done, as should Microsoft. :prayers:

Goodluck :P

@@Moa should apply... only beyond staff who's not blocked by a 343 employee, *I think*

I'm only blocked from Che 2%20Premium%20Wink.png

I won't apologize for those comments though, they were blunt but something needed to be said. If the last day and half motivated them in anyway to promote the tournament on twitter then I'll take the block happily.

If 343i is honestly looking to improve their company and community interaction, I don't care what history they have. You take the best person for the job.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They won't hire anyone who from this community.

They want people who hate Halo.

Remember?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@CyReN at 343 would be awesome. Imagine the pressure when 11000 Beyond member starts to tweet you and expect you to fix everything.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like Microsoft is finally admitting they need to help 343 because they are incapable. 

Turns out they are looking for a Community Producer

https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetails.aspx?ss=&pg=0&so=&rw=5&jid=175817&jlang=EN&pp=SS

Although I have no idea WTF "Legendary communication skills" means it makes me think that clearly Che chu has easy mode communication skills. 

Honestly there are some people in this community that could be doing a better job. 

I'd apply if I didn't live in the UK and I don't know anyone who would let me crash at their house in Seattle for months until I could afford my own place. 

I seriously hope whoever gets that job actually knows what they are doing and interacts with all communities, not just the ones they favour.

I bet Halofollower applied :kappa:

But seriously, in my opinion, Bravo should get that position. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Legendary communication skills" = getting your team together and not letting CoD get 3 uncontested games in the market, Walshy

• Upvote (+1) 9

"Legendary communication skills" = getting your team together and not letting CoD get 3 uncontested games in the market, Walshy

I small talk, does that make my communication legendary?

Community update was posted. Ranks coming to HCS, H2A and Team Slayer. Ranks also being reset.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-4-16-15

"As mentioned above, the April CU will contain a wide variety of improvements to the ranking system, which will allow us to begin to roll out ranks to additional playlists. Shortly after the content update drops (we’re aiming for the next day or so), we’ll be resetting ranks for the Halo 2: Anniversary playlist, and also adding ranking to Team Slayer and the Halo Championship Series playlists. Over the following days, we’ll be monitoring results to ensure that everything is working properly before adding ranks to additional playlists. With this same update, we’ll be bringing SWAT back as the featured playlist, this time with Halo 3 game types included, as the April CU will also bring with it some additional fixes to allow for Halo 3 map / game type integration into new and existing playlists. This also means that over the next few updates, you can expect more non-default Halo 3 maps and game types to make their way into matchmaking."

• Upvote (+1) 4

... adding ranking to ... the Halo Championship Series playlists.  ...

Now let's just hope I don't match with 1s when I'm in the 20s.  Maybe I'll finally be free of Tom Thumbless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like Microsoft is finally admitting they need to help 343 because they are incapable.

Turns out they are looking for a Community Producer

https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetails.aspx?ss=&pg=0&so=&rw=5&jid=175817&jlang=EN&pp=SS

Although I have no idea WTF "Legendary communication skills" means it makes me think that clearly Che chu has easy mode communication skills.

Honestly there are some people in this community that could be doing a better job.

Would rather apply for First Mate on the Titanic.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So what all goes into living at the Optic House? Is it free rent/utilities? Do you get paid? Have an allowance or something? Drive BMWs all the time?... Wish they did a video on that.