CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So apparently all the pros know the team changes that are happening. So why don't the orgs just announce them? This is stupid

Yeah, honestly its a buzzkill for me. Annoys me more than anything. 

So apparently all the pros know the team changes that are happening. So why don't the orgs just announce them? This is stupid

They are just having way too much fun toying with us. I'm not even mad, their level of troll has really impressed me.

I'm guessing it's because their are orgs involved now. It's not as easy as it used to be in those regards. The orgs are going to want to make the announcements on their sites, so first all the players involved probably have to sign an agreement of some kind. Then the org has to ensure everything is in order and construct the announcement.

It'll come. Does it matter that much if its yesterday, today, or this weekend?

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate that! I've been sleeping a lot since the event ended and have been generally just taking a break from Halo. I'll be back streaming again shortly, along with an Xbox One giveaway thanks to a generous donor. 

Good guy Heinz!

This thread is useless right now. Ola is definitely NOT on Optic though. It's either CLG, C9, or maybe Denial.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This thread is useless right now. Ola is definitely NOT on Optic though. It's either CLG, C9, or maybe Denial.

I mean, FiS did say a while ago that he might not be able to compete for season 2. We'll see though :o

i was gonna post this lol

If that happened it would make Halo dull. It'd be like Final Boss at 07 Nats every single fucking event.

uhy.gif

Yeah, @@Buckness, I'm gonna need you to stop posting in the thread for a little bit... Everytime I see the thread bumped with your pink name I have a mini heart-attack only to come in here and see you just being friendly and not droppin' bombs.

:(

uhy.gif

Yeah, @@Buckness, I'm gonna need you to stop posting in the thread for a little bit... Everytime I see the thread bumped with your pink name I have a mini heart-attack only to come in here and see you just being friendly and not droppin' bombs.

:(

haha im sorry ill try 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys post the dumbest, most random and unfunny GIFs I've seen on any forum in a shamelessly desperate bid for +reps.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

haha im sorry ill try 

Or keep upating us with mundane stuff like "Huge news guys!..................................I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico".

There are some of us who enjoy the anticipation and fun in the meantime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

REALITY CHECK UPDATE:

Most likely Vibe septic will be moving to the U.S and joining reality check in our gaming house. We are still looking for one and have been running with

*sypher

*burton

*gilkey

*el town

*cpt anarchy

I SPOKE WITH GOOFY AND he might be interested

We are also trying to get chalkie or another EU pro to move but is most likely not happeneing cuz thats a huge change.

♡ ROSTER MANIA

• Upvote (+1) 14
  • Downvote (-1) 5

My body is ready. Someone just say something already. The calm before the storm has been going on for too long now lol.

You guys post the dumbest, most random and unfunny GIFs I've seen on any forum in a shamelessly desperate bid for +reps.

Im trying to get  that bar to turn red under my name.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

REALITY CHECK UPDATE:

Most likely Vibe septic will be moving to the U.S and joining reality check 

So Septic is moving to the States to join Reality Check?

He literally just said he most likely will be?  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice to see EU players trying to get more involved in the HCS. Would love for it to have more of an international presence but right now that isn't going to happen. Hopefully we can either see more EU teams try to do what Septic is doing, or we can get more EU teams over here for events.

• Upvote (+1) 3