CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry about that post, but yeah Che needs to stop looking down on the community.

And I need to stop watching your sig.

@@VinFTW   :walshy:

tumblr_mm03fozyZw1rcy99do1_500_zpsb7e020

LMAO. WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE PERFECT GIFS?!

But yeah, trashing peoples place to live isn't the thing you want to do publicly. 

After reading Che Chous tweets and then Bravos tweets makes me confused. Bravo use his twitter as a corporate account and use it to promote and communicate with the customers in a very professional way. Reading Che Chous twitter is like reading a private account with a mix of everything and very much nonsense. If my market director in any way used a twitter account using the corporate name and for the corporate concerns I would go fucking bananas if he used it to tweet nonsense and personal opinions all the time. Wtf?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry about that post, but yeah Che needs to stop looking down on the community.

You're the worst person I know. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

What a dick. I live in Atlanta and I love it more than anything. I can't believe how unprofessional he is.

I also love this city. Born and raised. Great people, land, history and culture! Not only unprofessional but ignorant...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I also love this city. Born and raised. Great people, land, history and culture! Not only unprofessional but ignorant...

He's just jealous of the Hawks this year.

As someone who's had more than just twitter encounter with Che I'll give some input.

He's honestly a pretty awesome dude, and he's a big fan of competitive Halo.

I stood behind him during the CLG/Noble Black overtimes, and saw my joking tweets about how the tournament was rigged and he was laughing his ass off about it.

The dude really does love Halo, and competitive Halo at that. I don't think he meant any harm by saying that, plus I really don't think it's a bad tweet lmao

If he loves it so much, why not put more effort into growing the competitive scene instead of ignoring it? I'm sure he's a cool guy, but I rather see some progression from Season 1 going into Halo 5. This company/league can't afford anymore blunders with launches and events.

We just want a product the Halo and gaming community can be proud of, and looked at with respect.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We really need this tournament to distract us from all the infighting. T_T

Seems to happen whenever there's a long break--e.g. H5 beta.

Also, who could hate on the home of TomorrowWorld?

Right??? I just dont get it. Needless shit from HCS. Im gonna apply and work my Frank Underwood magic.

As someone who's had more than just twitter encounter with Che I'll give some input.

He's honestly a pretty awesome dude, and he's a big fan of competitive Halo.

I stood behind him during the CLG/Noble Black overtimes, and saw my joking tweets about how the tournament was rigged and he was laughing his ass off about it.

The dude really does love Halo, and competitive Halo at that. I don't think he meant any harm by saying that, plus I really don't think it's a bad tweet lmao

Yeah, but I live on the other side of the Atlantic and will probably never meet the guy in person. He is a front figure for 343 and should act accordingly. Right now it is to much nonsense. In a perfect world with a MCC that worked flawlessly and a huge community that embrace and love everything 343 does there are more room for personal extravaganza but we are not there (yet). Right now they should work as a team with the same communication platform. That is the most efficient way to build a bridge with the community and the customers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-08-winners-might-use-drugs

Interesting article on Adderall abuse in professional gaming. Kind of funny how often Halo pros come up in the article when it comes to addy abuse, Clayster flat out says in the article "I was friends with most of the top pro Halo players and most of them took Adderall. In amateur play it's huge too." Alright who wants to confess? C'mon T2 we know those weren't sweet tarts you were taking on the main-stage!  :rolleyes: I highly doubt there will ever be mandatory drug-tests at gaming events, but it does put a tarnish on the legitimacy of pro gaming and will only become a bigger problem down the road.

I think it should be mandatory to test for substance abuse. I don't like the fact that I'm being beaten out by people who are only as good as they are because of drugs. I'd like to see what it would be like without Adderall and see who is actually deserving of the money they're competing for. 

Adderall does not make u a smarter or more accurate player under pressure.

it does give you more tournament stamina... and most ppl that need it are already the best without it soooo pointless argument is pointless

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You ever just walk around in Downtown Detroit? The city doesn't deserve nearly the amount of bad rep it gets. 

Probably running too fast to notice.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it should be mandatory to test for substance abuse. I don't like the fact that I'm being beaten out by people who are only as good as they are because of drugs. I'd like to see what it would be like without Adderall and see who is actually deserving of the money they're competing for.

you've never done it or watched someone before and after they've done it play halo I see. About every LAN or competition I've been to people do the shit, and I've never thought 'damn if I don't take an addy I'm so screwed'

They're the same player, just without nerves. IMO if you can get into a player on addys head then you've won the game, they tage so fkn hard from my experience haha... Should we test ppl for smoking weed too? Cause their relaxed decision making could really change shit up

Probably running too fast to notice.  :kappa:

I don't think Mikwen could run without breaking a bone  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think he meant any harm by saying that, plus I really don't think it's a bad tweet lmao

This. Not like he shit all over Atlanta...just said he'd never had a reason before to be excited to go there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

first you guys love/want legion and joe fries because they are "unprofessional" and not so uptight. Then you guys say che isnt professional enough...

http://i.imgur.com/sluhPM0.gifv

Seems like you guys are looking for anything to critique che on.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

first you guys love/want legion and joe fries because they are "unprofessional" and not so uptight. Then you guys say che isnt professional enough...

http://i.imgur.com/sluhPM0.gifv

Seems like you guys are looking for anything to critique che on.

Expect the whole working at 343i thing.

Legion and Joe Fries were entertainers for the weekend at UGC for the stream.

• Upvote (+1) 3