CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG is going to 3-0 Team Randa and Ryanoob is gonna call out Lxthul like he did something  :lxthul:  :kappa:

• Downvote (-1) 1

EG is going to 3-0 Team Randa and Ryanoob is gonna call out Lxthul like he did something  :lxthul:  :kappa:

not if they suck at lockdown like this... :kappa:

Absolutely not. They are way to sensitive and maybe most of them should stop with their Twitter nonsense altogether. Che Chou is the franchise media director and some days ago he retweeded this and calling Seth Rogen his new twitter hero:

ez8HmOE.png

The irony is  :goat:

LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 4

Denial vs Evil Geniuses (Mikwen host game 1, 3 & 5; EG quad host game 2 & 4)

Game 1: Lockdown Ball - Denial won 171-154 (Denial was up 24-0, EG was up 133-46)

cNyMyBi.png

Game 2: Warlord Slayer - EG won 50-40

2xOLUMR.png

Game 3: Warlord Flag - Denial won 3-2 (Score Order: Denial, EG, Denial x2, EG)

90YJVnF.png

Game 4: Shrine Flag - EG won 2-1 (Score Order: EG, Denial, EG)

f2wBfTq.png

Game 5: Shrine Slayer - EG won 50-41

Jyu3E9W.png

EG wins series 3-2

B0GYOdF.png

MO88YC8.png

*Lethul had 106 deaths. Miscounted a number somewhere* 0.83 K/D

what I learned from this is roy and Snipedown bait lunch and I, or we just play like idiots. lxthulFace

what I learned from this is roy and Snipedown bait lunch and I, or we just play like idiots. lxthulFace

Speak for yourself Lunch got that sweet obj time and goes pos in slayers.

tumblr_mn4f9aJNai1s5h9x0o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's not real is it?

Eden and Epicborough :p

I think they changed Eden's name to HungerGames on day 2 though 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or you're just itching to leave EG with that KD and 0 obj time for the more lucrative CS Case Opening career. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Absolutely not. They are way to sensitive and maybe most of them should stop with their Twitter nonsense altogether. Che Chou is the franchise media director and some days ago he retweeded this and calling Seth Rogen his new twitter hero:

ez8HmOE.png

The irony is :goat:

Haha thanks man. It's cool I'm over it, he seems like he's full of himself with a kind of he knows best attitude. Telling us richoshit is fun to watch with a winky face, do one you cretin.

Side note what time is pre season cup today?

Eden and Epicborough :P

I think they changed Eden's name to HungerGames on day 2 though 

Nah Eden is Elderberry with the Dragon Portal and Epicborough is Hunger Games. :P

Edit: Could we also as a community push for static weapons spawns now? There is absolutely zero reason to have powerweapons on dynamic timers, even for the viewers it is easier to understand static timers. I wouldn't mind if the powerups were to stay on dynamic timers though, I liked that little difference in Halo 3.

If we could get Ricochet to get removed that quick then it should be possible for dynamic powerweapons as well right? It also makes the maps play so much better and faster paced. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would be making excuses too if I ended up with those stats ;) but that sweet sweet W is all that matters. PGL Lethul was in full effect

I would be making excuses too if I ended up with those stats ;) but that sweet sweet W is all that matters. PGL Lethul was in full effect

I think that I saw you guys practicing on an older version of Eden, I would suggest to download the latest version of the map off of the HCS fileshare. The version should have a structral change going from blue to gold. Also rockets should spawn in gold, camo top mid and sniper (not placed at spawn) at back green ramp. 

Atleast I hope that they've uploaded the version that is going to be used for the preseasoncup and at ATL.. They didn't really announce the change that well, only can be read here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-championship-series-preseason-cup-2-forge-maps

So I think that a lot of players don't know about this version unfortunately. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah Eden is Elderberry with the Dragon Portal and Epicborough is Hunger Games. :P

Edit: Could we also as a community push for static weapons spawns now? There is absolutely zero reason to have powerweapons on dynamic timers, even for the viewers it is easier to understand static timers. I wouldn't mind if the powerups were to stay on dynamic timers though, I liked that little difference in Halo 3.

If we could get Ricochet to get removed that quick then it should be possible for dynamic powerweapons as well right? It also makes the maps play so much better and faster paced. 

I figured with new maps being added this was going to be another change added in, but unfortunately I think it might stay the same  :(

To all the pros out there, have you guys got any callouts yet for the Forged maps? Just interested.

Anybody have an idea when the pre season cup starts today? And will the new maps be played?

New maps are being played. Not sure when it starts though.

• Upvote (+1) 1