CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ryan is on fire right now. He's carrying Team Randa so hard.

Naded is going unnoticed yet again, not to say Contra and Randa are doing nothing, but yeah Naded is playing extremely well too.

Naded is going unnoticed yet again, not to say Contra and Randa are doing nothing, but yeah Naded is playing extremely well too.

Naded is also doing really well, but I feel like a lot of what he does is thanks to Ryan. But yeah, he's on fire.

Naded is also doing really well, but I feel like a lot of what he does is thanks to Ryan. But yeah, he's on fire.

Yeah of course, Naded seems to be some OBJ wizard with this team. I think he had 140 seconds of time in that Warlock Ball game.

Game 5.

EG vs. Team Randa.

I think EG has host.

I wonder if EG's gonna learn to play King on Lockdown or just pray it's never in a series on LAN vs one of the teams capable of beating them.

Damn, I feel Team Randa deserved that win.

Lost by one cap, one kill and four kills against quad host, hopefully these guys show up on LAN.

Also they just get knocked out of a 10k tournament and instantly go to scrim Denial after, I really like this team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So... is anybody gonna post scores or games, or is everybody just going to make vague comments?

Lol what happened to this thread, guys -_- I can't watch, GIMME UPDATES

• Upvote (+1) 1

So... is anybody gonna post scores or games, or is everybody just going to make vague comments?

Lol what happened to this thread, guys -_- I can't watch, GIMME UPDATES

All the series are over for tonight I think? Or about to be. I'm going to post scores tomorrow, can't tonight though.

Edit; as for updates, Team Randa beat CLG round one 3-1? Then round two they lost to EG 3-2.

Optic said they won both of their games.

Denial won both their rounds, being C9 3-1 round two.

Noble Black won both their series.

Reality Check won both of their series.

So tomorrow I think it's going to be on top half of bracket Excellence vs Enemy Esports and Reality Check vs Denial then bottom half Velocity vs Noble Black and Optic vs EG.

Looking at that I would assume a Denial vs EG finals, assuming Denial beat Reality check and then the winner of Excellence/Enemy Esports and EG beat Optic and then Noble Black (assuming they beat Velocity).

Team Randa plays Lockdown TS so aggresively.

That's how it's supposed to be played. You kill one guy and push them. Then after you kill the rest you push the spawn on snipe, library, and top open if they spawn there and also watch blue ramp/elbow/top blue to contain them there. It's supposed to be constant pushing on all spawns except blue.

That's how it's supposed to be played. You kill one guy and push them. Then after you kill the rest you push the spawn on snipe, library, and top open if they spawn there and also watch blue ramp/elbow/top blue to contain them there. It's supposed to be constant pushing on all spawns except blue.

a lot of pro teams play it passively. Get Snipe/Sword and set up at either Snipe or BR tower.

Damn, I feel Team Randa deserved that win.

Lost by one cap, one kill and four kills against quad host, hopefully these guys show up on LAN.

Also they just get knocked out of a 10k tournament and instantly go to scrim Denial after, I really like this team.

Sounds like excuses to me, especially if the host was solid, may the better team always win

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn so much Halo. #weback

PGL 10k good series but ultimately the better teams winning each series. Congrats to EG and Denial for moving on.

UGC LAN going on right now with some close series. EG 4-3 C9 and Optic 2-3 C9.

Plus, next weekend is an actual prize LAN.

Halo is here ladies and gentlemen!

I'm a fan of the guys on EG, but I really wanted to see Team Randa go on to defeat the quadhost. Close games were fun for the spectators at least.

I loooove seeing all the tweets from Team Randa that have the words "quad host" when they always play against host and never use it as an excuse then

#bleedblue

#fanboy

#stilllovebothteams

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The top 8 is stacked.

EG still a very strong team. Denial's new roster is proving to be better than the last. Denial should thank Maniac for breaking up Noble Black which sent APG to denial.

Ninja thankfully landed on a good team: Noble Black.  Team Randa proving they are a top team. Cloud 9 and Optic are getting better with the LAN practice they are getting.

CLG is the only team that  seems to be struggling. I think CLG is better on LAN.