CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nadeshot to leave Optic's Call of Duty team after CoD Champs to play on their Halo team :ghost:

Formal and Crimsix used to play Halo at a high level. Nadeshot used to play Halo. No clue about the ginger. Optic Halo doesn't practice. Coincidence? I think not.

Optic Gaming to replace Optic Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nadeshot to leave Optic's Call of Duty team after CoD Champs to play on their Halo team :ghost:

To be honest I could see Formal switching to Halo after they win Champs. More money in Halo S2 finals than CoD S2 finals most likely.

• Downvote (-1) 3

This is borderline chinese water torture. 

Shame on you pros, for shame...

• Upvote (+1) 8

To be honest I could see Formal switching to Halo after they win Champs. More money in Halo S2 finals than CoD S2 finals most likely.

But doesn't optic cod have some perks that a halo team won't?

Nadeshot to leave CoD champs mid tournament and announce he is captain of reality check   :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nadeshot wouldn't switch he's not an idiot there's way more money to be made in COD then there is in Halo.

I don't think anyone was seriously suggesting the switch.

Nadeshot wouldn't switch he's not an idiot there's way more money to be made in COD then there is in Halo.

They played in the Halo Reach 2012 event. They were ass. Specifically nadeshot was ass at the game. He's ass at CoD, but even more ass at Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ola's playing with Hysteria right now.

And afterward they might get on some Halo or something.

Nadeshot to leave Optic's Call of Duty team after CoD Champs to play on their Halo team   :ghost:

This would be an improvement. (For Optic Halo)

Septic is looking to move to the US. Not sure how serious he is, but we should consider adding him to F/A list.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure if serious.  He's got a few hundred MLG.tv subs now and streams to 1000+ viewers easily.  He's also starting to get views when he uploads Youtube stuff (50K+ views on every video he's uploaded since joining Optic).  There are also going to be a few good-sized events after Champs such as GFinity ($55K tournament last year with only 12 teams by invite).  Needless to say; he'd still be making more money in CoD.  They also get paid to play in the MLG online League and Optic wins their fair share of weekly 2K/5K online tournaments which are a few hundred dollar payouts as well.

Septic is looking to move to the US. Not sure how serious he is, but we should consider adding him to F/A list.

Damn thats big news imo. If they are planning on coming here! Similar to TCM in COD?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded and Goofy are playing a custom on Lockdown.

Naded, Goofy, Ryanoob & Contra would be pretty cool.

I'll honestly be shocked if Ryanoob & Goofy don't team together.

Naded, Goofy, Ryanoob & Contra would be pretty cool.

I'll honestly be shocked if Ryanoob & Goofy don't team together.

Ryanoob and Goofy are great teamates. I could see Ola and Contra instead of Naded.

Two incredible Slayers and the Goofynoob combo could be deadly.