CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here's the Eden KOTH Gameplay I said I'd upload last night. 

Like I said, I enjoyed playing the map. It was the first time I had played it so excuse the couple of times I'm standing out in the open like a dummy and even fall off the map once  :walshy: . I'm gonna try and get some more gameplays up of some of the other maps that are being tested too so I'll upload those once I have 'em. 

#NonProContent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXq2HOMGG6Q

• Upvote (+1) 7

Here's the Eden KOTH Gameplay I said I'd upload last night. 

Like I said, I enjoyed playing the map. It was the first time I had played it so excuse the couple of times I'm standing out in the open like a dummy and even fall off the map once  :walshy: . I'm gonna try and get some more gameplays up of some of the other maps that are being tested too so I'll upload those once I have 'em. 

#NonProContent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXq2HOMGG6Q

Thanks a lot for uploading the gameplay! It is extremely helpful for me to see the map in action, I'm actually very happy with the way the map played and how the spawns were. I'm gonna experiment a bit with the layout and powerweapon placement on the map, so keep an eye out for that. :)

Sat down with @@Snip3down yesterday for a long interview. If you haven't listened to a full one of these yet this would be the one i recommend you do. He talks a lot about his career and how hes improved and viewed competition as well as how became such a prolific sniper. He has a true champion mentality and is remarkably objective and self critical, especially with how young he was during some of the periods he spoke about. It was a pleasure to speak with him, I personally learned a lot and really think anybody who gives it a listen will as well - not necessarily just about halo but also about life. Wish him and the rest of EG nothing but the best moving forward. I am eagerly waiting to see how they perform in Atlanta. As usual i have timestamps in the description of the video on youtube and also included a link there to download the interview as audio only if that makes it easier for you to listen to since its so long. Hope you guys enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed filming it.

I like these interviews you have been doing. And since @@Snip3down has been my favorite Halo player for years now, really looking forward to this when I get home tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:

I need these in my life 

I remember Orlando 2010 I think, were all the pros were rocking these to match their team jerseys, except Dynasty.  :unsure:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like these interviews you have been doing. And since @@Snip3down has been my favorite Halo player for years now, really looking forward to this when I get home tonight.

Thanks man i appreciate that I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it after you get the chance to listen!

New Noble Black gets #RealityChecked :

@@UncleHype to regret his decision :kappa:

Remains to be seen. I may very well be supporting more than one player/team. Will post a vlog when I've decided.

Am I the only one who hopes ricochet gets put into the game rotation for season 2?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think a lot of those maps will be fun to play on or watch.

I just hope they can stay away from the circular, overblown Warlord maps. 

OH BABY!

As great as they are, hope they know how to host a live event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who hopes ricochet gets put into the game rotation for season 2?

You aren't the only one bud. I would like to see it added to. HCS SEASON 2 HYPE!

I am pretty sure when Spartan was on Elevate they have beaten RC....

He is talking about when Spartan was teaming with Ninja and they lost to RC on PGL...ninjas flipped shit after the game and they disbanded shortly after

• Upvote (+1) 1

Inb4 enable fucks up EVERYTHING and Maniac gets dropped from Optic and Flame picks him up and a shit storm starts again........

• Upvote (+1) 1