CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is that really true? @tj Hayes95

Unless you see a tweet confirming, pro player post, or a staff post, don't believe it. It almost always is a troll.

Is that really true? @tj Hayes95

It's what I'm assuming. Everyone seems to be talking about CLG changing their roster. Naded said in his stream today that Ola told him he joined a team

UQ8awkI.png

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's what I'm assuming. Everyone seems to be talking about CLG changing their roster. Naded said in his stream today that Ola told him he joined a team

UQ8awkI.png

assuming != confirmed

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

assuming != confirmed

The difference is Snipedown actually knows these people personally so unless he has a history of deliberately trolling about this there's no reason not to take his claims seriously.

I think there all winding us up....

Considering 2 EG members are talking about it + Naded said Ola joined a team = Ola News?

Impossible to find a team to run with who is good, no chances given to those they don't know. Top 24 at UGC with a 1 day team, and beating out good teams to do so. Halo can be so ridiculous at times, well guess Im no good..........

And I told you guys that CLG would need to make a move to keep pace.  The rift between them and EG has been widening; at the beginning of the game it was CLG/EG above everyone in their own tier and after this last event it has morphed to EG head and shoulders above all with CLG clawing to keep teams like Optic/C9/Noble from beating them.  Ogre 2 and Heinz on the same team is simply redundant against a powerhouse team like EG which features too much slaying power.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Impossible to find a team to run with who is good, no chances given to those they don't know. Top 24 at UGC with a 1 day team, and beating out good teams to do so. Halo can be so ridiculous at times, well guess Im no good..........

If it were easy everyone would do it. Start off finding someone you know is really good that is reliable and work from there.

:bman:

At this rate you will surpass Lethul for the number one forum troll. SPEAK MAN SPEAK