CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not sure when he stated his surgery was (thought it was today) or how serious cataracts surgery even is, but goodluck to @@Ninja and get better soon so we can watch you start grinding again soon.

:ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure when he stated his surgery was (thought it was today) or how serious cataracts surgery even is, but goodluck to @@Ninja and get better soon so we can watch you start grinding soon again.

:ghost:

It's definitely today, he said the recovery time is 1-5 days so hopefully we'll see him streaming again by the end of the weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching a lot of eSports from various games, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League, DoTA there is one thing I want to see a company do with a Halo LAN tournament.

I would like to see each player (well not every player but maybe the top 8 teams) introduce themselves in short video and give a little bio on themselves before the big matches.

I think for people who are tuning in and either new to Halo, or not big into the competitive scene, this will help bridge the gap from just names on the screen and the person behind the screen.

Just an idea.I know personally I think it would be really cool to see.

Agreed! I've felt that was an issue with HCS from the beginning, they need to cater to new viewers and make people outside the OGs from MLG interested
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Watching a lot of eSports from various games, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League, DoTA there is one thing I want to see a company do with a Halo LAN tournament.

I would like to see each player (well not every player but maybe the top 8 teams) introduce themselves in short video and give a little bio on themselves before the big matches.

I think for people who are tuning in and either new to Halo, or not big into the competitive scene, this will help bridge the gap from just names on the screen and the person behind the screen. 

Just an idea.I know personally I think it would be really cool to see.

That's a great idea, 

most people only know Ogres , ola, maybe snipedown? NINJA and sometimes Naded..and few others.

This is usually due to twitch streams + being an Ogre.

People don't know roy or lunch box, Heinz?  Cloud? ...who are they? 

Like seriously, before the Halo 4 Global Champs, people I knew thought pros were those stereotypical no life, lives in their moms basement obese...bla bla bla...

CoD Champs is happening this weekend, releasing some pretty stellar content to lead up to the event.

that was some good shit....damn, r.i.p to his moms

CoD Champs is happening this weekend, releasing some pretty stellar content to lead up to the event.

Wow great stuff. Had no idea Nadeshot lost his Mom. Great person to have at the front of FPS esports.

This is exactly the type of content that I am talking about.

343 needs to step it up and release pre-event content similar to this.

I don't even like CoD as a game, but I watch the Championships just because they do such a good job and making them entertaining.

EG vs. TeamRanda | EG wins 3-0

Game 1 - Shrine Flag 2-1

qD4p99V.png

Game 2 - Warlord Slayer 50-45

lG2nZhl.png

Game 3 - Lockdown Ball 200-93 (hot damn lbx)

ry5I1CI.png

EG vs. Noble Black | EG wins 3-0

Game 1 - Warlord Bomb 5-0

jNNbhuj.png

Game 2 - Shrine Slayer 50-30

VeSfKhD.png

Game 3 - Lockdown King 177-106

5xFnU1F.png

god squad

That was beautiful...no other words to describe it. How can someone not be a nadeshot fan? The guy is a living legend
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This is exactly the type of content that I am talking about.

343 needs to step it up and release pre-event content similar to this.

I don't even like CoD as a game, but I watch the Championships just because they do such a good job and making them entertaining.

Agreed. It's kind of like what was said before, they need to release content about the players that will make non-halo players interested in the esport as a whole.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wow that Nadeshot video was incredibly well done. Would be incredibly difficult to root against the guy after seeing that.

That would be awesome if the HCS had something like that too. They did with that chig and Snipedown video which I thought was pretty cool. They should continue to do so.

Ninja is the Nadeshot of Halo, however like ive said in previous posts, he just hasnt taken the time to stop and Make those videos-- the day in the lifes, this and that. Hes a likeable guy, but he just isnt capitalizing on it. Look how much fun he was on the Family Feud etc. He just needs to take what he has and run with it. Even nadeshot said in that vid that he knows that this whole thing wont last forever, so hes taking what he can get and enjoying while it lasts essentially.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They did have some quick profiles during the Season 1 finals, but nothing to that extent.

Again, we on the trail back people, we can't have everything at once! We have seen some improvement throughout the season, I am sure it will continue, just not all at once!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nadeshot doing a public interview, I bet he hated people looking at him :ghost:

Damn Nadeshot is the nicest person around, Goodluck to him, he's a great role model for the youngsters who follow eSports

Nadeshot seems like such a nice and genuine guy. I'm happy for him and the success he's having, he deserves it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk a lot about orgs and sponsors but I feel like this is huge. And had Maniac had wind of this I could see why he left Noble.

• Upvote (+1) 3