CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I guess when you cant articulate a proper and intelligent counter point it's easy to just call the other person stupid.

:salt:  

You realise when you feel the need for no apparent reason to criticize me, you are projecting more how you are feeling about yourself than me? It's easy to sit back on comment on other people, I said my point already, floyd just disagrees with me on everything so I don't bother. 

stats say otherwise

IG COLUMBUS

Ogre 2 stats versus EGs current roster's stats.

ajqx4k.jpg

I'm a bit confused how you can say Ogre 2 has done bad every event yet the IG Columbus stats seem to disprove this claim outright. At this event his KD was lower but 3 matches were not added into the totals because the post game report was never shown. In at least 2 of those games Ogre 2 went positive. If you watched the matches rather than just read the numbers you would understand he is top player in H2A. *The other events didn't have stats recorded.

• Upvote (+1) 7

You realise when you feel the need for no apparent reason to criticize me, you are projecting more how you are feeling about yourself than me? It's easy to sit back on comment on other people, I said my point already, floyd just disagrees with me on everything so I don't bother. 

Wasn't referring to you lol

IG COLUMBUS

Ogre 2 stats versus EGs current roster's stats.

ajqx4k.jpg

I'm a bit confused how you can say Ogre 2 has done bad every event yet the IG Columbus stats seem to disprove this claim outright. At this event his KD was lower but 3 matches were not added into the totals because the post game report was never shown. In at least 2 of those games Ogre 2 went positive. If you watched the matches rather than just read the numbers you would understand he is top player in H2A. *The other events didn't have stats recorded.

I know that as I watch the matches. I said he's the worst on the squad, it's my opinion, let it go, you'll live. 

Wasn't referring to you lol

:'(

• Downvote (-1) 1

@@SnowCat You've made your point. You've said you want Pistola in place of Heinz 47 times (get it? Heinz? 47?). We get it. It's nice that you signed up and are posting but for the love of all things holy, post about something else.

just defending myself. dank team na

not sensitive, but do seriously evaluate yourself.

edit; what's this stuff about rep? y u care?

I guess I care because I'm new here, and thought this place was not like a Twitch chat. Also Ogre 2 as he's role as a filler (objective/second slayer) on CLG is doing amazing... And all his LAN gameplay footage and Stats attest to this. Feel free to attack my character Rumpelstiltskin, your Deviant schemes don't work on me ;)

just defending myself. I guess I care because I'm new here, and thought this place was not like a Twitch chat. Also Ogre 2 as he's role as a filler (objective/second slayer) on CLG is doing amazing... And all his LAN gameplay footage and Stats attest to this. Feel free to attack my character Rumpelstiltskin, your Deviant schemes don't work on me ;)

I'm getting the one this week and mcc, I reckon I'll use Rumpelstiltskin as my new gamertag.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love how offended people get when someone else holds a different opinion of a pro player than you. These are opinions people, no body has stated "What I am about to say is the gospel, everything i type is 100% fact player x is a shitter and y is even worse!" 

People are entitled to think what they want. If you disagree try and list some intelligent, logical, rational reasons as to why you think they are wrong that could influence the other person to change their mind. Think player x is good? Explain why you think so. Just saying this name is better than that name brings very little to the table and leaves little room for discussion on the actual rankings of players. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I like the fact that my previous post where I called out the Ogre, to get the Ola, is now -14. Even after I changed it to be more humorous, people are still giving negative rep points... Was what I said really so inflammatory? I Guess I could say now "I hate all you nazi's!!! I hope you all get raped by Badgers that have aids!!!".... But I'm much too even tempered for that. I Ain't going anywhere angry mob, and I still feel Ola for Heinz is the right play. Even if it's insensitive to unrealistic CLG fans, and Mr. Heinz who's a fucking great guy, by the way. Anyway thank you to Jacob and Str8 Kong for going against the Fascist Grain... I'm sure no doubt people will still try and kill me off with negative rep, but if you go back and read everything I've posted... Hopefully you'll see I'm considerate in my opinions, and hopefully you won't go 'Nope, F**ck you Here's some more Negs, Don't you know Heinz is the Messiah?!!!'... Hopefully not :/

Stop complaining about rep points. You're too sensitive. You got downvoted for your approach to the subject, and this 'i know whats best' attitude, but it really doesn't matter much. It's a couple of internet points showing someone thought your post was stupid, big deal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People are so stupid....

"Stop complaining that none of your teammates could hear you in game, maybe if you practiced more an weren't on twitter all day...."

Jesus Christ guys

I guess when you cant articulate a proper and intelligent counter point it's easy to just call the other person stupid.

:salt:  

i shouldn't have to elaborate, what you said was stupid

you aren't exactly the halo einstein bro, take a chill pill

i've been posting on forums for like 15 years, not every stupid post is worthy of a dissection

pls son eat the -rep and move on with your lyfe

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

i shouldn't have to elaborate, what you said was stupid

you aren't exactly the halo einstein bro, take a chill pill

i've been posting on forums for like 15 years, not every stupid post is worthy of a dissection

pls son eat the -rep and move on with your lyfe

The stench of self importance is strong with this one. Been posting for 15 years but ever since I joined here I haven't seen a single rational or mature thought posted from you.

And clearly Halo is the only means to understand contracts and performing under pressure right?

Give me a break lmao. Also, I didn't even see a neg rep, my response was based solely on your drive by post.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion! Always a pleasure.

• Downvote (-1) 1

A line-up I would like to see is Ace and Ola replacing SB and R2 if they leave CLG which I hope doesn't happen. I honestly don't see EG dropping Lxthul considering they didn't start winning events on LAN until they picked him up.

I'm getting the one this week and mcc, I reckon I'll use Rumpelstiltskin as my new gamertag.

As someone that gets called Rumpelstiltskin online a lot, trust me, it's not as glamorous as it sounds.

Now, take this with a grain of salt, but what if Noble Black drops Aries and picks up Ola? I feel like this could put them in the realm of a T3 team, would add extra slaying power on top of a roster that already does pretty well for itself, and give a bit more veteran legitimacy to the team.

Not saying Aries had a bad tournament by any means, but Ola would be an upgrade if he's playing like his old self.

Edit: I meant to say consistent top 3 team. Words are hard.

As someone that gets called Rumpelstiltskin online a lot, trust me, it's not as glamorous as it sounds.

Now, take this with a grain of salt, but what if Noble Black drops Aries and picks up Ola? I feel like this could put them in the realm of a T3 team, would add extra slaying power on top of a roster that already does pretty well for itself, and give a bit more veteran legitimacy to the team.

Not saying Aries had a bad tournament by any means, but Ola would be an upgrade if he's playing like his old self.

but they already are

but they already are

Yes, although he probably meant consistent Top 3. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, although he probably meant consistent Top 3. 

Yes, this.

Bad Rumpojec. Use more words.

@people who say CLG with pistola replacing Heinz will 3-0 EG. Lol no. EG is the best team right now, they have proved it by winning 2 online cups without losing a game, winning G4G only losing one game and winning the HCS season 1 finals. Saying otherwise is in my opinion delusional.

I'm not saying CLG should be satisfied being second, knowing Ogre 2 he doesn't want anything else but first and if he has to he will change his team to get first.

This season EG was just so much better than everyone. Next season, who knows? That's the way competition goes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

For the top 3 teams, the separation is practice based not skill based.

• Upvote (+1) 3

For the top 3 teams, the separation is practice based not skill based.

This is exactly right. The difference between an amatuer and a semi-pro is skill. The difference between semi-pro and pro is communication. Obviously there are varying levels of skill across the board, but by and large Pro's share a similar skillset both in communication and ability. For the pro's the separation comes in the preparation. Chemistry. Some chemistry is natural, and some can be built through preparation, but either way, a pinnacle can not be reached without teammwork and preparation. No team starts at their peak.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm on my phone amigo.., and I meant to put that, I've done quite a lot of editing throughout(I'm dyslexic you see, you gonna make fun of the handicapped now? :)) Anyway, Two top players who are in unison and back each other up as a duo in a team of four is a good thing. I didn't just mean there was always two "Duos" within a team for it to be successful... But I feel this is true for Final Boss of 2005,2007 and 2010... And especially Instinct of 2011 with Ogre2+Ola and RoyBox. This is something I feel would be true with Ogre+Ola and SnakeBite+Royal2 as a team... I'm a fan of Heinz, So haters chill DaFuq out... I'm just realistic, and feel with Ola CLG would really dominate. Also please don't second guess me as if I'm some "Mary quite Contrary Basterd"... I'm a fan of CLG who wants them to win :) p.s I might go back and edited this if I've made a mistake ;)...................................................................................................

Amigo? Are you serious? Are you making fun of me?

:bravo:

@people who say CLG with pistola replacing Heinz will 3-0 EG. Lol no. EG is the best team right now, they have proved it by winning 2 online cups without losing a game

Not to say online means nothing, but you shouldn't use that to argue how good a team is. They have dominated on LAN, the online part is not needed.