CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No, but Roy and Lunchbox are.

And so are SnakeBite and Royal2. Snowcat seems to think CLG needs two "duos" to succeed and in order that to happen, they need to replace Heinz with Pistola.

This doesn't make much sense as they as very similar k/ds lol.

They have a technique that I didn't want to give away, but it is very effective.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And so are SnakeBite and Royal2. Snowcat seems to think CLG needs two "duos" to succeed and in order that to happen, they need to replace Heinz with Pistola.

Alright forget the duo thing, it's just a theory of mine when you look at the teams that have won Grand Championships (Ogre1+Ogre2 and Walshy+KillerN/Saiyan/Strongside 2004, 2005, 2007, Naded+Legit and T2+SnipeDown 2008, Cloud+Clutch and DemonD+Maniac 2009, Ogre2+Ola and FiS+VX 2010, Ogre2+Ola and RoyBox 2011)... But I could be Wrong :/ Even still Ola is a better player than Heinz... And he matched up with Ogre 2 a lot better than Heinz does. If Ogre 2 can concentrate on objective without having to worry about the mainslays, because Ola's got his back... CLG will be a consistent 1st place team. Just my Opinion
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds like soundproof booths would be a good idea for next season.  Theyre not cheap though so i can see them not wanting to invest.

It was stated that booths would be a fire safety issue.

SnowCat raises good points. But Heinz is good enough of a player that CLG can work hard and potentially surpass EG. And CLG is going to stick together and it would be a bitch move to kick heinz off for ola.

If anyone thinks that Heinz is gonna get kicked off CLG you're all fucking nuts 

• Upvote (+1) 6

If Ola were in perfect health I'd entertain the idea, but he hasn't played in a while and is not 100% sure his hand has healed. Don't think CLG would take that chance. 

Roy with a 1.34 K/D that's insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Ola were in perfect health I'd entertain the idea, but he hasn't played in a while and is not 100% sure his hand has healed. Don't think CLG would take that chance. 

Although Heinz had a terrible tournament, I DEFINITELY don't see CLG dropping him. I'm pretty sure he's the team captain(?) and they placed 2nd w/ him doing average. I predicted them to win on Friday..

Although Heinz had a terrible tournament, I DEFINITELY don't see CLG dropping him. I'm pretty sure he's the team captain(?) and they placed 2nd w/ him doing average. I predicted them to win on Friday..

Which teams do you think will implode? Str8? C9? Denial? Elv8? 

you lost Saturday, and that in ear/plantronic set up was more than good enough. Sure it was different but as long as you weren't screaming at the top of your lungs everything was fine. The Friday astros were shitty I agree. If your vlog blames the in ear headphones and plantronics then you're just finding an excuse.

He did say he is not blaming the loses on this issue.

They have a technique that I didn't want to give away, but it is very effective.

what lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Alright forget the duo thing, it's just a theory of mine when you look at the teams that have won Grand Championships (Ogre1+Ogre2 and Walshy+KillerN/Saiyan/Strongside 2004, 2005, 2007, Naded+Legit and T2+SnipeDown 2008, Cloud+Clutch and DemonD+Maniac 2009, Ogre2+Ola and FiS+VX 2010, Ogre2+Ola and RoyBox 2011)... But I could be Wrong :/ Even still Ola is a better player than Heinz... And he matched up with Ogre 2 a lot better than Heinz does. If Ogre 2 can concentrate on objective without having to worry about the mainslays, because Ola's got his back... CLG will be a consistent 1st place team. Just my Opinion

I cannot be bothered to go through all of the list, but let's take str8 for e.g, what made t2 and snipedown a duo lol?

I don't get why people are so satisfied with CLGs performance. Sure, they won a lan, and placed 2nd at the last two, but 2nd isn't first, and they weren't even close to winning either of the last two times. 

I think they've reached their ceiling and I really don't see how they get automatically better, especially since more teams seem to be giving them trouble (Optic, C9, Noble, just recently). 

Either they shake it up, or they might risk stagnation. It's like in the NHL when sometimes you take out the goalie and put another one in. He might not even be playing bad, but you do it to shake things up, or maybe get a kick out of your team to play harder. 

I think Ola could really benefit that squad. Heinz is a great player and one of my favorite pro's/streamers, seriously a class act and super well spoken/professional, but I don't see them becoming a big threat in S2 with the same squad. 

I also want to say that this seems like I'm hating on CLG, but I'm not, I really like that team, and they're one of the most practiced teams. I love watching all of those players at events and on streams, but I feel like they're on the cusp of being another EG. I think they're just missing that one last player to really be complete and I seriously think Ola could be it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He did say he is not blaming the loses on this issue.

I'm not saying he's doing this, but you can go "i'm not racist but........", just because you say you're not doing something doesn't make it so.

0.79 K/D from Fearitself is almost as ugly as Heinz's performance.  I have no clue why everyone is quick to want to throw Ninja off that team as opposed to FiS.

That performance by Heinz was UGLY.  You can't have a showing like that and expect to beat a team like EG; it won't happen.  Heinz is a good player, but he seems to tend to fall apart at times.  The problem I see with that CLG roster is that they pretty much all have to be clicking in order to win; with 2gre/Heinz on the team they put a lot of pressure on Royal 2 and Snakebite to slay.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not saying he's doing this, but you can go "i'm not racist but........", just because you say you're not doing something doesn't make it so.

I doubt he is going to say my vid is not blaming our loses on this issue then puts out a vid blaming the loses on this issue.

0.79 K/D from Fearitself is almost as ugly as Heinz's performance.  I have no clue why everyone is quick to want to throw Ninja off that team as opposed to FiS.

That performance by Heinz was UGLY.  You can't have a showing like that and expect to beat a team like EG; it won't happen.  Heinz is a good player, but he seems to tend to fall apart at times.  The problem I see with that CLG roster is that they pretty much all have to be clicking in order to win; with 2gre/Heinz on the team they put a lot of pressure on Royal 2 and Snakebite to slay.

Fis had more assists and less deaths than ninja. A lot of the time when ninja has 19 kills in a slayer game, he'll also have 18 deaths as an example. I wouldn't read into the stats THAT much.

I doubt he is going to say my vid is not blaming our loses on this issue then puts out a vid blaming the loses on this issue.

Me neither, but I guess we'll find out soon.

(I'm gonna continue with my theory)If you look at team Instinct from 2011, the reason why they were historically the most dominating team, is because of Ogre+Ola and RoyBox... Two Duos that were very In sync with each other (knowing when to bait, when to attack ect), and working collectively as a whole. I KNOW Heinz won't get dropped, but I really would like to see the Ogre+Ola and SnakeBite+Royal2 as a team... I'm also well aware of CLG still being able to beat EG, I just don't think it can be in a dominating, consistent fashion. Even with the impossiblity of Ola joining, and then playing bad for the first month. I feel he would grind like fuck, and then CLG would just destroy... I would love the Drama as a fan. It's my opinion, I don't think it'll happen though, Hence the desperate/cheeky post addressing Ogre 2 earlier, that was killed by negative reps (Ouch). I just want to see CLG as a Golith that destroys all, that's er.. all... Thank you and Goodnight ;). dank teaOh and Walshy was team captain when he was dropped from Final Boss

I thought Mikwen was just being funny with these tweets during the event, but looking back it seems he was quite serious.

Screen_Shot_2015_03_09_at_8_05_12_PM.png

no lmao

completely joking because there was 4 ties in a row.

• Upvote (+1) 5