CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yesterday I thought I had pretty good knowledge about the Halo teams. Now, 16 hours later, I am confused as hell, and I see that this thread have gained 30% in content in 16 hours :-/

I have some reading to do tonight. :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know the score of that scrim between Noble Black and Ryanoob's potential team?

When I stopped watching it was something like 4-1. They looked really strong in comparison, especially in the objective department.

• Upvote (+1) 1

just to cover this again, Naded said Ryanoob, Contra, randa, and he would most likely be the team for the first tournament. That means Naded, Contra, and Ryanoob aren't F/A.

Didn't he also say that he was thinking about retiring in the same stream? So idk if I would be so sure. But that could be a good team for sure.

I can't wait until tournaments start. These rosters are much better thsn seasn 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't he also say that he was thinking about retiring in the same stream? So idk if I would be so sure. But that could be a good team for sure.

He said he was thinking about retiring, but would be competing through season 2.

I can't wait until tournaments start. These rosters are much better thsn seasn 1

Season 2 is going to be NUTS. Top 8 is going to be SO competitive.

Side note, do you guys want me to start doing my HaloCenter videos with scrim results?

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic vs Denial vs CLG vs C9 vs Ninja's Team

vs. Arkanum's team of glorious retribution

• Upvote (+1) 2

When I stopped watching it was something like 4-1. They looked really strong in comparison, especially in the objective department.

4-1 for Ryanoob Team, or Noble Black?

4-1 for Ryanoob Team, or Noble Black?

RyaNoob's team. Like I said, I don't know if that was the absolute final score, but when I left the series score was something around there. 

They looked much stronger on Warlord Ball and Sanctuary bomb. Not in the slaying department either, but on getting the important kills and doing the objective the right way. I think RyaNoob and Naded on the same team is a big reason why, they're going to be a ferocious objective team.

They beat NB 50-30 something on Slayer lockdown, which surprised me. I didn't think they'd win any slayers.

RyaNoob's team. Like I said, I don't know if that was the absolute final score, but when I left the series score was something around there.

The only game I saw Naded's team lose was Shrine Slayer 50-49. I fell asleep after that, so I didn't see the rest.

We have to take these early scrims with a grain of salt, but I thought Ryanoob's team has looked pretty good so far.

Someone wanna fill me in? Between this and Kendrick's album  happened last night after I went to sleep.. 

Someone wanna fill me in? Between this and Kendrick's album happened last night after I went to sleep..

HurricaniaC

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja on stream confirming everything. He hates everyone and is depressed. Wants to jump off a bridge because the Sudds wont stop messaging him.  His words. Does not want to put together a loosing team. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some dude donated a dollar and asked: "Str8 Ninja?"

Response: "Haaah, no man...just not happening".

"I've exhausted all my options",

Ninja is screwed.

"I don't know if Legit even wants to play"

The only team I see happening for him is with Goofy, Spartan, and Legit or T2.

I would think all that left is something like Ninja, Goofy, Spartan and Elumnite. 

Ninja, Goofy, Legit, Spartan seems like a solid team, IMO. 

Not sure if he's gonna try that or not.