FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OT of the whole Naded discussion:

The guy is good, but not top 10 individual skilled, there is a reason no top team has ever picked him up and won an event with him. I also remember him writing a blog about his whole H3 career in which he basicly blamed all of his teammates for not doing so well during the H3 days.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly haven't watched his stream as much as I use to so I can't really say this with confidence, maybe someone else can shed some light. I remember Naded throughout other Halos having above average gun skill, enough to make him an elite player but the thing that always held him back was his mental game. He has the mental fortitude of a bread stick and when any little thing goes wrong he checks out.

2z8984z.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

right i fell alsleep during this shit storm of team changes and have to read 30 odd pages to catch up here are my thoughts:

1. Maniac made a mistake, i do not see this team working out, they are not dedicated, (flamesword and assualt in particularly)  but at least we stop this nonsense of enable coming back.
  2. Apg rather ironically ended up in arguably the best position as his team of Chig, Mikwen, and Heinz is definitely a top 3 squad and i expect to see them competing in finals in season 2. plus that contact loophole of his was straight up hilarious!
  3. Ninja on the other hand has been completely shafted and now finds himself with two options (a) shading his way onto another team, or forming a new team with the available FA. i think himself naded goofy and contra would be the best possible team he could form. If contra doesnt join them i can see him taking spartan the dogs spot on elevate and vice versa. 
  4.  Ola to c9 instead of ninja, is a debatable one, ola isnt known as the most dedicated, niether is fis or victory x leaving only hysteria, additionally i dont think ninja was the worst on that team, but it is possible his personality was clashing with others and i dunno if ola and him are on good terms or not thus the chemistry will be better on the new c9 team however cam and fis need to improve if this team is to compete in finals. This is not even taking into consideration whether ola is even 100% with his recent hand injury. but there is no doubt that if ola is even at 80% then this team is more individually skilled than the previous team.
  5. Noble back looked in all sorts of trouble when maniac and apg left but have somewhat recovered with the old fnatic duo of str8sick and prototype (congrats protoype btw) is this better or worse than the previous i would argue slightly worse as it stands but if protoype and str8sick can find their reach form then this team will be serious contenders and is one of my one's to look out for in season 2 along with denial (actually f it can someone post a noble black banner for my sig please there my team for s2) Anywho str8 sick and protoype have landed themselves in a much stronger position then they ever were on straight as lets face it t2's best days are lonnnnnnnnnnnnng gone. EDIT: I am bitterly disappointed that this team didn't stay together though 

All in all the main winners of the night are str8 sick and protoype getting onto noble black, and apg getting ont the denial team

Whilst the main losers of the night are ninja - getting dropped by two teams in a week must be depressing and maniac essentially settling for that sponsorship money 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been under the impression Optic doesn't give their Halo team any money.

well then I am with lethul and have no idea as to why he decided to leave lol

I mean it just doesn't make sense does it?

right i fell alsleep during this shit storm of team changes and have to read 30 odd pages to catch up here are my thoughts:

• Maniac made a mistake, i do not see this team working out, they are not dedicated, (flamesword and assualt in particularly) but at least we stop this nonsense of enable coming back.
  • Apg rather ironically ended up in arguably the best position as his team of Chig, Mikwen, and Heinz is definitely a top 3 squad and i expect to see them competing in finals in season 2.
  • Ninja on the other hand has been completely shafted and now finds himself with two options (a) shading his way onto another team, or forming a new team with the available FA. i think himself naded goofy and contra would be the best possible team he could form. If contra doesnt join them i can see him taking spartan the dogs spot on elevate and vice versa.
  • Ola to c9 instead of ninja, is a debatable one, ola isnt known as the most dedicated, niether is fis or victory x leaving only hysteria, additionally i dont think ninja was the worst on that team, but it is possible his personality was clashing with others and i dunno if ola and him are on good terms or not thus the chemistry will be better on the new c9 team however cam and fis need to improve if this team is to compete in finals. This is not even taking into consideration whether ola is even 100% with his recent hand injury. but there is no doubt that if ola is even at 80% then this team is more individually skilled than the previous team.
  • Noble back looked in all sorts of trouble when maniac and apg left but have somewhat recovered with the old fnatic duo of str8sick and prototype (congrats protoype btw) is this better or worse than the previous i would argue slightly worse as it stands but if protoype and str8sick can find their reach form then this team will be serious contenders and is one of my one's to look out for in season 2 along with denial (actually can someone give a noble black banner for my sig please) Anywho str8 sick and protoype have landed themselves in a much stronger position then they ever were on straight as lets face it t2's best days are lonnnnnnnnnnnnng gone.

All in all the main winners of the night are str8 sick and protoype getting onto noble black, and apg getting ont the denial team

Whilst the main losers of the night are ninja - getting dropped by two teams in a week must be depressing and maniac essentially settling for that sponsorship money

I kinda like this post. Idk why

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I'm disappointed that Noble Black split up. No way any of their new teams will place as high as 3rd.

As am I friend. Came outta nowhere rko style
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Sucks being from the uk I tried to stay awake through all the team changes but my body just couldn't handle it and I fell asleep, now I've missed all the hype :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The real unanswered question is will Maniac, aPG, and Lethul still join Formal at CoD Champs? WILL IT JUST BE THREE DAYS OF LETHUL STARING AT MANIAC REPEATING OVER AND OVER, "I JUST DON"T GET IT MAN."

• Upvote (+1) 8

All of EG. At least 3 members of CLG. All of Denial. At least 2 members of (potential) C9. That's 13 players already. Should I continue?

this gave me cancer. Just. Stahp.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I feel CLG should've picked up Pistola. Ogre 2, Pistola, Royal 2, Snakebite. That's insane right there but Cloud is a good fit as well.

I hate been 5 hours ahead...

It's like 10pm on a Sunday I'm about to get some sleep, I check Twitter one last time and all hell breaks loose. Got players back stabbing their own mothers to get on Optic, nobody knows how to read a contract, you got teams dropping players then roasting them on stream.... Rumors about prize pools and elumnite

Smh

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just woke up. Good lord.

My thoughts exactly. Would seem we are 5 hours ahead and yet become 5 hours behind on the news front.

Maniac RKO out off no where. I really wanted to see Noble Black to stick and do damage in S2, however I feel there has been several stronger teams come out the other end of it.

These things happen. It's never a good thing to see some players end up on the worse end but that's team changes. Good luck to all teams and players individually involved.

Interesting to see where Ninja lands... Anyone think he could work well with T2?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not ashamed to say Ninja is my favorite player. That being said, he has deficiencies. I feel like he has regressed since early H2A - and he hasn't objectively looked at what he needs to do differently. 

Him being left outside the 'bubble' doesn't surprise me and hopefully it forces him to grow as a player. He'll need to if he wants to place well :)

If anyone watched early season 1.....Proto and Str8 Sick were doing mad work while the t2 naded combo were dropping mad neg bombs.....don't know if this can quite compare to the Maniac and ApG stats but with players like Arknaum and Aries who seem to be powerhouses at the moment I could see this being a very at least "slaying" wise dominate team

I don't want Ninja to team with T2 and legit, it's not that they are terrible players but the fact they just don't practice enough, ninja deserves players that play every day like Spartan, Ryanoob would be so good for Ninja aswell, when they played together on warriors didnt they win the last MLG event and placed very well in AGL (even though that means pretty much nothing now), Ninja Spartan Naded and Ryanoob would be a cool team to see if that ever happened.

I'm also pumped for this new noble black, this team could cause waves if they practice and gel well, the first HCS cup is gonna be so damn interesting let alone the first LAN event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would seem we are 5 hours ahead and yet become 5 hours behind on the news front.

Haha that sucks, but hey, it might be a good thing as well, by the time you get the news it might be more official and be less confusing speculation :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone watched early season 1.....Proto and Str8 Sick were doing mad work while the t2 naded combo were dropping mad neg bombs.....don't know if this can quite compare to the Maniac and ApG stats but with players like Arknaum and Aries who seem to be powerhouses at the moment I could see this being a very at least "slaying" wise dominate team

Exactly, I knew Str8 was going to have a rough season 1 when I saw Naded and T2 not getting kills and having a negligible amount of assists earlier on in the season. In general, they seemed to get better as the season progressed though.

Idk why Naded doesn't try and team with Ninja. Them being the two biggest streamers could probably allow them to pull in a big org. Ninja, gooby, Spartan, Naded could be very solid squad. Then team randa could pick someone up like Blaze.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk why Naded doesn't try and team with Ninja. Them being the two biggest streamers could probably allow them to pull in a big org. Ninja, gooby, Spartan, Naded could be very solid squad. Then team randa could pick someone up like Blaze.

just to cover this again, Naded said Ryanoob, Contra, randa, and he would most likely be the team for the first tournament. That means Naded, Contra, and Ryanoob aren't F/A.

just to cover this again, Naded said Ryanoob, Contra, randa, and he would most likely be the team for the first tournament. That means Naded, Contra, and Ryanoob aren't F/A.

and that they are actively trying to get a sponsor

Is there anyway the OP could be updated to show the dates of the online cups and LANs?

Sure, I'll edit it in when I get on my PC later today. If I don't, PM me or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2