Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ah, the calm before the storm.

Pistola waits at the wings.

No team is safe.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Obligatory start to the new season..

TI1m8Q2.gif?1

Needs to be remade with Pistola's face.

can't wait for the storm. hope season 2 is all that and a bag of chips!

eg to win every lan event for s2.

Regarding optic being 8th, did they lose consolation to elevate? or just placed there before their match happened to be first?

Needs to be remade with Pistola's face.

I would volunteer but if it can't be done in 15 seconds in paint, I probably cannot do it.

Regarding optic being 8th, did they lose consolation to elevate? or just placed there before their match happened to be first?

Since they were knocked first. They both got the same. There was no consolation matches at PAX

I would like to see a move to 3 casters per match.  Much like Monday Night Football.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since they were knocked first. They both got the same. There was no consolation matches at PAX

Thanks, that's what I thought. Shouldn't it be 7/8 for both and 5/6 for denial/str8 then?

NB/C9 to break up, ryanoob to leave denial, str8 sick to leave str8, contra to leave optic.

I would like to see a move to 3 casters per match.  Much like Monday Night Football.

They'd need a lot of casters for that. Bravo nearly lost his voice on Saturday and that was with rotating 4 casters...

NB/C9 to break up, ryanoob to leave denial, str8 sick to leave str8, contra to leave optic.

This is pretty much pinpoint accurate.

I wonder if the Quo trio will end up sticking together on Optic. I could definitely see Ace leaving if the right offer shows up on another team.

I thought elevate got eliminated first? Didn't they play before optic? Anyway I'm excited to see what teams shake up their rosters. Might take something drastic to make a team that can beat EG 

Nah I think two casters are enough. 3 is overkill. I forget which event did it but I did enjoy the analyst desk.