Red7101

OT of Halo Lore Discussion

Damn. I wonder what happened to ray. So ONI flipped the script on ben and made him look like the traitor to save their ass. Damn next season is gonna be cray cray.

Damn. I wonder what happened to ray. So ONI flipped the script on ben and made him look like the traitor to save their ass. Damn next season is gonna be cray cray.

I am still feeling more than the human genome could ever feel in the sense of comprehending feels. Or holding onto all of them.

How did I just find out that Petra is played by Cobie Smulders??

I sometimes wish Chris of HaloFollower didn't find this out... He literally thinks the Avengers are going to make an appearance in Halo 5. I'm not sure he was joking either.

GLASSED PLANETS HAVE BAD RECORDS, BEN.

I knew Sully wasn't a bad guy...

GUYS. What if the Spielberg TV series is going to be a continuation of #HTT??????

This quote is going to go down as one of the most infamous in Halo history.

GUYS. What if the Spielberg TV series is going to be a continuation of #HTT??????

I see a part of it being the visual interpretation, leading up to the events surrounding Petra.

Anyone see how in the e3 demo the guardian of the mantle said master chief was called to it but not locke.

Anyone see how in the e3 demo the guardian of the mantle said master chief was called to it but not locke.

The line was "I am the Warden Eternal - keeper of the Domain and her secrets. The Master Chief is called but you, your passage is denied."

Probably explains why the Guardian is blue, Chief's gene thing was unlocked by the Librarian in Halo 4. The other Guardian we saw at the Xbox One reveal in 2013 is orange.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The line was "I am the Warden Eternal - keeper of the Domain and her secrets. The Master Chief is called but you, your passage is denied."

Probably explains why the Guardian is blue, Chief's gene thing was unlocked by the Librarian in Halo 4. The other Guardian we saw at the Xbox One reveal in 2013 is orange.

I wonder if the gene thing changed chiefs genes and dna from human to forerunner.

Dat Fall of Reach Animated series doe.

I REALLY want to see what this is about, aside from the obvious. Halo's earliest lore is treasure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Fall of Reach animated series makes me curious on how 343 is going to introduce Blue Team in the actual campaign

The Fall of Reach animated series makes me curious on how 343 is going to introduce Blue Team in the actual campaign

It's probably going to tie into Escalation somehow, given they have become an integral part of the comic series. I like the turn Escalation had though, the current artist had really outdone himself.

I dont wanna buy the expesive version just for the reach thing. I'll prob just wait till it pops up on youtube.

Only just getting around to reading The Fall of Reach and man, whoever was in charge of proof reading this thing needs to be slapped. The amount of issues such as constantly using "2542" as the year instead of "2552".

I understand that a few inconsistencies got fixed in the 2010 re-release but a lot of them still exist apparently.

So this guy was our man Sully. Holy shit I didn't even know that.

Sullivan_excited.png

Sullivan_excited.png

He looks as cocky as he sounds in this picture :P

Sullivan_excited.png

Anyone who has "Hunters in the Dark" could they PM me a decent rundown of the plot? I would get the book but I like having the chunks of important lore right then and there.

EDIT: I know I could just wait until Halopedia has it but like, from what details I've read, the core conflict seems very interesting...

Anyone who has "Hunters in the Dark" could they PM me a decent rundown of the plot? I would get the book but I like having the chunks of important lore right then and there.

EDIT: I know I could just wait until Halopedia has it but like, from what details I've read, the core conflict seems very interesting...

Sure. I'll be on a computer soon.

Two Elite warriors, a Spartan and a genius scientist ride an alien woolly mammoth.

That's all you need to know.  :kappa: