Red7101

OT of Halo Lore Discussion

Am I going to be incredibly confused if I just listen to Hunt for Truth without all those new books? Too much lore for one man. I read Fall of Reach and Ghost of Onyx tho

Am I going to be incredibly confused if I just listen to Hunt for Truth without all those new books? Too much lore for one man. I read Fall of Reach and Ghost of Onyx tho

Oh not at all, it's designed so even people with no knowledge of the lore can listen to it and still understand what's going on.

are you serious rn 343 wow

Actually first appeared in Reach so it was a reference from Bungie not 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just bought hunters in the dark!

I thought it wasn't out until June 16th?

I thought it wasn't out until June 16th?

It is I bought it on amazon for $11. It'll be delivered Tuesday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is I bought it on amazon for $11. It'll be delivered Tuesday.

Ah.

Actually first appeared in Reach so it was a reference from Bungie not 343.

Bungie made a BXR reference. That blows my mind. I thought it was weird when 343 did it with the medal, but that's just something else. Didn't think they had it in them. Self-awareness is good.

Lol that grunt looks terrible

Its like they actively tried to make the grunt look as dumb as possible without being too obvious about it lol

Btw does anyone know what time of day hunt the truth episodes are usually uploaded at?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 is going to have a HUGE campaign. On top of tying all the media (huntthetruth, books, comics) together, we're going to be visiting at least 3 planets: Sanghelios, Meridian, and whatever planet Fathom is on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its like they actively tried to make the grunt look as dumb as possible without being too obvious about it lol

Btw does anyone know what time of day hunt the truth episodes are usually uploaded at?

2PM PST

2 hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lololol it reminds me of a shark head with legs

HOLY SHIT I JUST FINISHED IT

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

• Upvote (+1) 1

r/halo comment just said this - Sully wasn't a bad guy (or as bad as a guy). He was trying to warn Ben when he said "Glassed planets have bad records" multiple times. He was trying to tell him to stay the fuck away from the glassed planet that he found that beacon on.

Holy shit.

• Upvote (+1) 4