Sign in to follow this  
Moa

New Rule: .gif sizes

This thread with all those gifs feels smooth as hell. Compared to Fluffy's gif where it almost destroyed Canada.

Yeah, @@FLuFFy you prick I still remember that one.

sss.gif

I still secretly love you

• Upvote (+1) 2

That 40Mb gif made my video drivers crash, I'm not kidding. My PC is broken though.

Do webms work on here?

They won't embed, no. Just posting the link will automatically hyperlink it and someone can optionally click on it.

Can you not institute a file size limit? A lot of people won't read this post and potentially get banned or suspended.

This thread with all those gifs feels smooth as hell. Compared to Fluffy's gif where it almost destroyed Canada.

Yeah, @@FLuFFy you prick I still remember that one.

sss.gif

I still secretly love you

creepy-smile-guy-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can you not institute a file size limit? A lot of people won't read this post and potentially get banned or suspended.

IPB doesn't support an option like that, sadly. We have updated our rules to reflect it however. If people choose to avoid reading the rules then we can't help that.

It is highly likely if you're a new member we will hide your post and give you a warning via PM.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This also affect mobile users - phones in general have a lot less power than computers and a lot of users, including myself have a limited amount of internet usage per month. Whenever I open Beyond when I'm not home and I choose a topic with a huge .gif on it, I'm sometimes losing a lot of my data because of it.

I was reading the first page of this topic this morning, went to go to the next page and got;

JiDwhoz.png

Seriously, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was reading the first page of this topic this morning, went to go to the next page and got;

JiDwhoz.png

Seriously, lol.

:saucey: