Smythyyyy

What will you watch this weekend?

Cod regionals or Halo  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to watch this weekend?

• Cod US regionals
    • Halo season 1 finals
    • Both
    • neither - couldnt care

just wanted to see whether people will be watching COD US regional's or halo season 1 finals?

Obviously since this is a halo site i would expect the results to be skewed, but wanted to see whether the sheer size/scale of the cod tournament would interest any of you

Will be watching the Halo and will almost certainly catch a few series of COD despite not playing it ever on console.

I'll be shooting things and getting drunk at my friends Bachelor party.

Honestly, I would much rather tune into a :beyond: tourney since I know whoever organized it would put the best game/gametypes together to get the best show possible.

I'll be shooting things and getting drunk at my friends Bachelor party.

Honestly, I would much rather tune into a :beyond: tourney since I know whoever organized it would put the best game/gametypes together to get the best show possible.

You should check it out. Was really impressive.

You're asking a Halo forum what did you expect

as i said in the text above i fully expect the results to be skewed towards halo, this a competitive halo forum after all,

but just because people are halo fans doesn't mean they also cant enjoy call of duty especially when the halo tournament is on the mcc h2a settings

Def will be watching COD, and will check in on the HCS from time to time when they are not in the middle of 45-60 minute commercial break.

Did you actually watch today's stream?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watched some HCS Friday and it was some of the most fun I've had watching so far. I think these ESL events combined with a working game really help for an enjoyable stream. I definitely put priority on LCS Saturday and Sunday but I'll have the Halo stream open and catch what I can during downtime:)

And yeah no CoD. Maybe the next Treyarch game if it's mind blowing but eh, never really found it fun to watch, but Treyarch games are fun to play. And I still feel Optic just threw money at a win this year lol.

yup

Then what massive break are you talking about? Legit, the longest break was like 15 minutes if that.

Then what massive break are you talking about? Legit, the longest break was like 15 minutes if that.

Clearly my post was stated in past-tense - alluding to the previous events that have been streamed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1